New print of Sword Of Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

falkor

Oh my fucking God! Apologies for the swearing... This is just so unreal! A new print of the-best-swordplay-film-ever-made has just surfaced, and I am so ecstatic!! I re-watched the old unreleased Rarescope print only a few days ago, which is about the twentieth time I've seen it in total. Now I've got a new print to watch; yipee! This film is just so good... I am panicking. :eek:

soj1.jpg

soj4.jpg

soj5.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does rarescope (BCI.. since Toby's rarescope is dead) still plan on releasing this at one point? If not, care to share the gem with us Falkor?

silver hermit

i can't wait for that rarescope print!!!! this film deserves a proper release. at least a decent print is in curculation among traders.

Hey Falkor

That trailer looks amazing!!! Is the movie print as in good shape as the trailer? Will this come out through the new rarescope?

Thanks

h

The movie print is in exactly the same shape as the trailer, but lacks the vivid colours of the new print above. Maybe it's not good enough quality to be released. Rarescope have considered it, and also Soulblade, considering they own the full set of lobby cards. Nothing is planned right now (the market is really bad), but you never know how things might change in the future.

The movie print is in exactly the same shape as the trailer, but lacks the vivid colours of the new print above. Maybe it's not good enough quality to be released. Rarescope have considered it, and also Soulblade, considering they own the full set of lobby cards. Nothing is planned right now (the market is really bad), but you never know how things might change in the future.

It's funny but I don't mind the lack of vivid colors. That trailer looks great, not only action wise, but picture wise, IMO. Its too bad that the market can't support the release of this movie :( Soulblade puts out some nice dvd's. I hope they pick it up, if no one else does.

greenfan, you should look into Death Fist as well... I paid £40 for a poster, which arrived today! That's how good the film is, but I doubt anyone would know about it to offer that kind of price for even a copy of the movie itself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220187189867

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqrqQo6UXv8

Man, if the people on this board pooled their resources, the DVD's that they could put out would be amazing. Imagine a greenfan dvd, with a cover by mahsingyi, liner notes by Linn, & commentary or video essay by Falkor.

Archived