cd wow sale

Poelie

Maybe, you got it from another stock of cd-wow. Can you tell me from where your parcel was sent?

Sorry mate, no idea. I use the English site (ie, it's in £'s) if that's any use.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cdwow are having an April's fool quiz giving away voucher's. All answers are true. Offer end's tomorrow April 2nd at midnight. Just go onto site to enter quiz. Maybe it's an April Fool's joke in itself, but it's worth a try.

Chen Kuan Tai
Cdwow are having an April's fool quiz giving away voucher's. All answers are true. Offer end's tomorrow April 2nd at midnight. Just go onto site to enter quiz. Maybe it's an April Fool's joke in itself, but it's worth a try.

Wherefrom do you know that all answers are true?

I have made it like you said. Let's hope on more than a 1pound voucher. :) The voucher will sent out after 10 days. :(:rolleyes:

Cdwow just sent me one $2 voucher & twelve $1 vouchers.

They are to be used in 7 days.

gravedigger666

I ordered sth like 20 dvds 2 months ago,half undelivered.Cannot really recommend them.Prices of received items nice tho...

Received all but The Kid With A Tattoo today, it took 7days... The shipping said What Price Honesty would be delayed, however, it was included but not TKWAT:( I don't know if I should ever expect TKWAT or not. One thing's certain, I was charged for all 5 titles. :(

Chen Kuan Tai

What's the cheapest price for the sb dvds at cd-wow at the moment? US site / links don't work with voucher, yet.

Someone has a 2 pounds / euro voucher to give away?

What's the cheapest price for the sb dvds at cd-wow at the moment? US site / links don't work with voucher, yet.

Someone has a 2 pounds / euro voucher to give away?

Check your PM - hope they work.

Chen Kuan Tai
Check your PM - hope they work.

Thx but the $ vouchers for us site can't be redempted cause there is not field to add, yet. New site design and no bargain is possible afaik. :(

Chen Kuan Tai

Is there a bargain link or voucher (in pound) at cd-wow at the moment?

I want to order some sbs. I only know bargain of 1 pound voucher. :( A 2 pound voucher would be nice, someone can help?

Resurrecting an old thread.

Got an email today from CD WOW:

New CD WOW! $3 off ALL CDs, DVDs and Games - 2 days only!

New Website relaunched. To celebrate were taking $3.00 off all CDs, DVDs, & Games. For 2 days only! Hurry.

I see that they have the Tigress of Shaolin & The Winged Tiger for $3.99 each. I will order these along with a few others.

Here is the link - if it doesn't work - try clearing your cookies & try again. I got Tigress & Winged for $3.99 & $3 off other titles.

http://images.cd-wow.com/mailout/2008/june/02_06/us_02_06.html

I cleared my cookies on IE - which I seldom used & tried it without the link (no discount) & with the link - it gave me the discount. So use the link.

The Amazing Psycho Per

I ordered there a couple weeks ago... Dispatch took more then one week, but the delivery less then one.

Archived