cd wow sale

Poelie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure it's 6.95, all I saw was 9.95.? Anyways, 9.95 is still a good deal to me. I ordered these:

The Fighting Fool: The Shaw Brothers Collection

The Shaw Brothers Collection: The Pirate

The Shaw Brothers Collection: Kid From Kwangtung

Ambitious Kung Fu Girl: The Shaw Brothers Collection

The Shaw Brothers Collection: Vengeance Of A Snow Girl

I clicked on the link from the other cdwow thread and it's all gone $6.95. Awesome. Ive just ordered a nice stack of Shaws. Good work, Poelie.

Chen Kuan Tai
Just to let you know: Shaw titles at this moment at cdwow

$ 6.95!!!!!!!

So grab 'em while you can!

thanks, awesome, they will never get cheaper or? :D that's big deal :)

You're welcome. I bought 10 Shaws myself, some titles I wouldnt ordinarily buy. That's part of the fun for me.

On European cdwow sites by the way the price is euro 6,99.

One Armed Boxer

Hey guys I can't seem to locate the link which brings up the $6.95 price, and I've tried the link posted in the other cdwow thread as well...I either get $9.95 on the US site or £4.95 on the UK one. Any ideas on how to access the $6.95 each offer!? I've already seen 10+ titles that I'll probably go for!

Will CD Wow have ready stocks of these DVDs? I remember you guys waiting for ages at one time. Also, did someone mention a service charge when the credit card is charged?

Chen Kuan Tai
They're £4.99 on the UK side of cdwow. I was about to buy some Shaws at that price until I saw Poelie's post.
I think too, he means 4.99 in pounds not in $

best price is, all know now is $ 6.95, really big deal :)

Guest ShawBrothers

since february 2006 (when they changed to mono only) i bought all the batches, any genre, kungfu, operas, dramas, comedies etc... :) too bad now its finished :(

Chen Kuan Tai
since february 2006 (when they changed to mono only) i bought all the batches, any genre, kungfu, operas, dramas, comedies etc... :) too bad now its finished :(

that was good from celestial to bring it finally in mono, but they did frame cuts, do you know since ?

I can live with 5.1 upmix but with the frame cuts, not really, but with these great titles, they still brought I am not more thinking on frame cuts

Finally was able to jump on the deal and fill in some gaps for my collection. Bought 16 for roughly $111.oo geez such a good deal.

Archived