Manozen

shaw master

Just saw these movies on youtube under manozen.These movie are awesome look like shaw movies lots of shaw stars.These movies look rare never saw before,I have been collecting for over 20 years and I never saw these movies well some I have like Shaolin vs Wu-tang,Dirty Kung Fu and Shaolin Drunken monk.But they look like remastered copies.Where Can I find these movies?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if it's one of them there or not but I got the TVB series LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HEROES (1983) in the mail today. It's fifty-nine 42 minute episodes. There's a number of Shaw stars in this. BTW, there's also a new show in the making for HEROIC ONES.

I check Siren and looks like Wuxia Stories Heroes of Ancient China.I realy needed something like this because I saw dam naer every Shaw Brother.I havnt ran in to nothing new since Boxer from the Temple and Deadly Breaking Sword.I own every other english version thats out plus some subs the subs I dont own I saw on youtube.

VENOMS 5 were did you get Legend of the Condor Heroes?Didnt see on Siren.Mybe some of those previews was from that movie to.

Sorry oldeschool17 got distracted.I know Wuxia Stories is not it.I need these previews broken down by title. I Want these tv series must have english subs.Im looking over website venoms5 gave still cant figure out what movie is what,looks like alot doesnt have english subs.

ironfistedmonk

Manozen puts up some bad ass clips of the TV series, I'm trying to get my hands on some of them. Put up the youtube link and someone may be able to identify it.

Most of these TV series wont have subs tho mate, I've got Legend of the Condor Heroes and Demi Gods and Semi Devils with subs. The Bruce Liang TV series have some proper action going on but no subs.

What about the other movies that have titles do they have plans on releasing these copies?I know some and have some like The Challenger,Iron Monkey and the 3 I mentioned before but they look like remastered copies.Its a few others that look really good like Silver Fox vs Shaolin Wu tang,Shaolin Legend :Master Kicking,Shaolin Arry Squad,The 4 Heroic and Martial Mission.Hope they release remastered english dubs.

Archived