What are the best animal styles movies?

CrazyFrog

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hay!! CrazyFrog Mad Monkey Kung Fu is one of my favorites also.

Monkey Kung Fu is another good one.

I just watched ThunderClap it was pretty cool, it had a Character named;(Lion) And he was using Lion Technique. It was pretty awesome. I Can't wait until it is remastered. Fingers crossed!!

Executioners of Shaolin was one of the first Shaw Movies I saw as a kid. Favorite Style on movie-Tiger/Crane.Cast; Chen Kuan Tai one of my favorite actors of this Genre. 5 Shaolin Masters is another good one for animal techniques.:cool:

I'll add some more later...

The Unbeaten 28 is pretty good actually; one of Joseph Kuo's best movies. Eight Strikes Of A Wild Cat isn't as good, but it has a lot of fighting, and is worth seeing for the bad guys' creative rat style. If I remember right, 3 of them combine to fight as a rat.

Morgoth Bauglir

Snake Deadly Act, Challence of Death and 5 Deadly Venoms. I am a big fan of the creative fake styles like spider, centipede and lobster. That lobster style in Snake deadly Act was amazing.

Fearless Dragons aka Two On The Road had some pretty cool Crazy Horse style. Tiger Over Wall had some good animal techniques. Phillip Ko Fei makes it look as good as any!!:D

Archived