FYI regarding Zoke Culture Celestials

NoNiceTime

Hklix sells Zoke Cultures region free IVL DVD's. Recently Hklix stated:

ABOUT ZOKE SHAW TITLES: Celestial Shaw titles from Zoke China feature the exact same top-quality transfers as the IVL HK versions. Usually, the only difference other than the artwork is that Zoke DVDs have Simplified Chinese subtitles instead of Traditional, and that they are Region-Free or Region 6 instead of Region 3. (You can compare versions side-by-side using our DVD Comparison Engine.) Note that these DVDs were originally manufactured without Region coding, but some have since been changed to Region 6. It is entirely possible that the DVD you get will be region-free, but we cannot guarantee this since it is subject to change at the manufacturer's whim.

I just received a ZC copy of The Assassin and it said on the sleeve that it is a region 6 yet it played fine on my region 1 DVD player. So im not sure if that will happen with all their releases but IM just giving you guys a heads up on my expirience

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this day in age, a hackable region free dvd player is all you need. Matter of fact, my wife just got a new portable philips dvd player that i just hacked. Philips may not be the best compared to sony or oppo, but they make their players easy as hell to hack and keep em affordable.

Archived