Holy S&it (REMASTERED DVD9 THE LAST SAMURAI 74)

tokenganjaclan

tokenganjaclan

I Just Seen" The Last Samurai-74" Has been Fan-subbed( Remastered) and is up for DL at that " Club" DVD9 and is in PAL format( no quality loss. Also it is a free leech so no hit on your ratio!!!!

Bet all those guys who paid 39.99 for a crap sub job are kicking themselves...HA!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see it uploaded but I've had it remastered and with good subs for more then a year now. One of Misumi's best films and especially important since it was the last (or one of the last?) films he finished before he died.

tokenganjaclan
I got the last Merlin version, mastered from the digitally re-mastered JP 16:9 DVD (Dual layers), with everything intact (menus, extras etc), no quality loss. But that was like 2-3 years ago, so this is pretty much old news.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DA-463

Just so you know. ;)

Anyway, it's a great movie, not to be missed.

I'm pretty sure Merlin didn't offer a fan made dvd9 3 years ago or even 2 ..His set is a stripped 2 dvd set. I have yet to see him author a dvd9. He has only offered up a few remastered titles, most are tv sourced. LOL...I still can't get over him walking thru the convention selling dvdr copies of movies..Talk about laughing our asses off...LMAO...but like you said good movie!!

He's must be hurting now with all the fan-subbers doing this for free...hell in the last month around 50 titles have been put out subbed...Most aren't my taste, but at least their not Hibari...lol

Nope that's not the one. 1 dual layer DVD, 16:9 widescreen. You have the TV "re-master" I'm afraid. ;) And the AsianDvdClub fan-subbers only put English subs on the few legit French DVD's, they are not "threat" to anyone's business. There are plenty for all to go around.

Free Fan-subs are good, I like their efforts. Though the vendors have their loyal customers, always will. They crave the best and will wait for the improved re-mastered versions. CK's Kudo sale showed just that, killer sale apparently, busy as hell with orders, that's the cause to some delays in shipping.

Archived