Help needed to find an old skool kung fu film

Guest cheggusmaximus

Guest cheggusmaximus

Need to find a film from around 1970's. All I remember was the end scene where 3 martial artist were battling an evil master (with the usual white hair an white beard). The fight scene was outdoors maybe on a hill and there was a fouth guy in the background instructing the other 3 on how to defeat the master. They formed some kind of "triangle" attack around the bad guy (one guy grabbed from the top and two grabbed him from on either side).

reply to: cheggusmaximus@hotmail.com

Cheers.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheggusmaximus
Sounds like Eageles Claw but not sure if 4th person was thier will watch and get back to u.

I just checked youtube and this isn't the film (too slow). I think the film was sped up x1.5 times (as a lot were of that day) and the action looked really impressive.

The final fight scene definitely had one master instructing 3 apprentices while they were fighting the bad guy with the long white beard. The good master would be constantly giving the names of certain attack positions and the three would perform them in order to overcome the bad guy. The fight went for quite a while until they killed the bad guy.

Archived