help! need a movie title

Guest Iron ass

Guest Iron ass

hi everyone im new here, great site! i have a problem, i watched this movie a couple years ago, in which the main character is thrown off a cliff and left for dead but someone finds him and gives him super powers and fake(?) arms i believe. then he gets his revenge at the end. oh and he also loses his girlfriend but gets her back in the end. could someone please help me! i want to get this film! thanks so much!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kungfusamurai

Sounds like Kung Fu Master with Jet Li, but there aren't any fake arms. Lots of flying, swords, and tai chi!

KFS

Guest Iron ass

hi thanks for the reply, no this wasnt jet li, definitely...oh man its been killing me!LOL...i hope someone can help...hey thanks dude...

Is it FEARLESS FIGHTERS (1971/3)? This has been a regular on cable tv for the past year or so and it's on dvd from Image DVD. HKcinemagic.com has a trailer you can see. For some reason I'm having trouble bringing up the site so I'm unable to link it to you.

Morgoth Bauglir
Is it FEARLESS FIGHTERS (1971/3)? This has been a regular on cable tv for the past year or so and it's on dvd from Image DVD. HKcinemagic.com has a trailer you can see. For some reason I'm having trouble bringing up the site so I'm unable to link it to you.

That has been happening to me a lot lately. Glad to know I am not the only one having troubles bringing up hkcinemagic. I thought maybe it was just my computer.

Here is the trailer for Fearless Fighters- http://youtube.com/watch?v=WS5gFq6rymo

That has been happening to me a lot lately. Glad to know I am not the only one having troubles bringing up hkcinemagic. I thought maybe it was just my computer.

I just noticed it tonight. Thought it was my computer as well.:D

Guest Iron ass

hey venom, i dont think thats it....there wasnt alot of flying around and stuff...man, this is soooo killing me right now...lol..thanks for your help!

Morgoth Bauglir

In the commentary on the Image DVD they mention that the version they put out was heavily cut. I thought this movie was just ok, but I wouldn't mind seeing an uncut print.

What's missing from it? I copied it off digital cable but haven't looked at it yet. I used to have the old Video Treasures tape. I think it ran something like 83 or 85 minutes.

Archived