Brentwood 10-pack called "Kung Fu Crusade"

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

I just got this awesome 10-pack at Suncoast today. The picture quality looks a lot better than the Brentwood 10-packs I have bought in the past. The movies are-

Vengeance of Snow Maiden

Hurricane Sword

Black and White Swordsman

Magnificent Kick

Fighting Life- modern day movie starring the 2 lead actors from Crippled Masters

Bruce Li's Magnum Fist

Ninja Grand Masters of Death aka Life of Ninja

Seven Blows of the Dragon

Kung Fu of 8 Drunkards

The Godfather Squad aka Little Godfather

Magnum Fist, Life of Ninja and Kung Fu of 8 Drunkards are fully widescreen, and a lot of the others are partly widescreen. Not too bad of a deal for $10.99!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that's quite a bargain for those titles at that price:D... Especially if the film quality is above average or better that the old VHS's.

enjoy.

Morgoth Bauglir

Oh yes, I will enjoy:D Seven Blows of the Dragon looks like a VHS version, but a lot of the other movies have good pic quality. Magnificent Kick looks WAY better than my Videoasia version. I have never seen Fighting Life, Magnum Fist, Vengeance of Snow Maiden, Hurricane Sword, Black and White Swordsman, or Life of Ninja, so i really look forward to seeing those.

kungfusamurai

I bought it a couple of years ago, mainly for Seven Blows. It's a nice set. I miss Brentwoods 10 pack movie sets!

KFS

Morgoth Bauglir

Glad I could help venom10463.

I am watching Kung Fu of Eight Drunkards right now. Damn this movie looks good in wide!

In FIGHTING LIFE, does the main villain use a whip? If so, I used to have this as TWO CRIPPLED MASTERS.

There's a third movie with these guys and Sonny Yue. GOLDEN TEMPLE HORSE BOXING or something like that. I had it as RAIDERS OF WU TANG.

VENGEANCE OF SNOW MAIDEN I remember being pretty bad. It was on Unicorn Video(?) I think or Video Gems(?) It was in one of those old style big clamshell cases. Not sure if I've seen any of the others.

Morgoth Bauglir

I haven't watched Fighting life yet, but I skimmed through it a bit. It is a modern day movie, and in one scene I saw the guy with no legs getting his ass kicked in a karate school because some people didn't want him to be part of their school. It looks like an uplifting type of movie.

Have to get this,somehow I enjoy cheesy trash more than average kung-fu movies.for that price it must be deal of the year.

Archived