To Kill A Mastermind

DAJIZZARIZZA

DAJIZZARIZZA

ok,.. i have this title , got it from gfanikf and love it ,.. just hard to follow since the english subs are embedded below the picture.

just curious,.. do anyone have a version where i can see the english subs,.. even if in terrible picture quality or full screen ,.. just something i can make out the english.

i would like to make custom subs for it.

thanks peeps

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have never seen this one but have heard nothing but good reviews. to bad the yet to be proven it exist dub version wouldn,t show up.

ok,.. i have this title , got it from gfanikf and love it ,.. just hard to follow since the english subs are embedded below the picture.

just curious,.. do anyone have a version where i can see the english subs,.. even if in terrible picture quality or full screen ,.. just something i can make out the english.

i would like to make custom subs for it.

thanks peeps

I'm not sure if one exists where you can see the english subs. More than likely a translator would have to go through the entire film. In my 2 copies you can see the subs occassionally, one in w/s and the other fullscreen. This would be great if you get this to work though.

I keep meaning to ask, is it still possible for me to get a copy?

I have tonnes of films for trade, or I can pay cash munnee, too!

I'm in the UK, if that matters!

Thanks!

:)

I'm not sure if one exists where you can see the english subs. More than likely a translator would have to go through the entire film. In my 2 copies you can see the subs occassionally, one in w/s and the other fullscreen. This would be great if you get this to work though.

Movie it self is grainy but with readable subs!! I'll check for sure over the weekend and post my finding's. I have two or 3 copies of this film.

Great...yeah let me know what you come up with. I have the Flashlegs version which is the best visual quality one I have. This one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI-PjA9lyGU

There is another that has more picture depth and detail but havent been able to acquire it as of yet. This one-

Keep me posted.

Thanks

yep, those two u-tube vids are from the same film,.... that's the film i have ,.. it's not perfect by no means ,.. but very watchable ,.. i just need the english words.

WhiteTiger1,.. if you have video where i can make out the what they are saying ,.. if you like to donate that copy to the cause ,.. i will make this my project on my spare time. and i'll learn how to combine the fan-subs to the film.

thanks

WhiteTiger1,.. if you have video where i can make out the what they are saying ,.. if you like to donate that copy to the cause ,.. i will make this my project on my spare time. and i'll learn how to combine the fan-subs to the film

Sorry guys for not getting back when I said I would, my brother has most of my videos in his attic and I had to wait for him to return from Chicago,Ill. I'll check videos out when I get home later today and will inform you tonight.

Archived