Name of this movie...

Guest ShaolinMC

Guest ShaolinMC

My memory is vague, but I saw this movie on television a few weeks ago. Here's one scene that I remember:

Two of the main characters - a male and female - were taking refuge in some kind of stable while a storm rages on the outside. The male lays down and appears to go asleep. The female looked over at the male character and drew her sword. I guess she was testing his awareness, because he partially drew his sword but put it back when she put hers away.

Some other details I remember:

One of the main characters had one of his legs and arms replaced by a mechanical one.

There was a villain whose weapon reflected sunlight (I think it was sunlight) in a concentrated beam which causes the area it's aimed at to explode.

I think there was a scene were there were guys who acted like statues while waiting for the opportunity to attack the main characters.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My memory is vague, but I saw this movie on television a few weeks ago. Here's one scene that I remember:

Two of the main characters - a male and female - were taking refuge in some kind of stable while a storm rages on the outside. The male lays down and appears to go asleep. The female looked over at the male character and drew her sword. I guess she was testing his awareness, because he partially drew his sword but put it back when she put hers away.

Some other details I remember:

One of the main characters had one of his legs and arms replaced by a mechanical one.

There was a villain whose weapon reflected sunlight (I think it was sunlight) in a concentrated beam which causes the area it's aimed at to explode.

I think there was a scene were there were guys who acted like statues while waiting for the opportunity to attack the main characters.

Heres a link;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0191127/

Ah, that was it! Thanks a lot!

No problem!! I am glad to help!! I saw this movie probably around 1971 at an outside Drive-in Theater It was on with a Spaghetti Western called Duck You Sucker aka Fist Full of Dynamite with Lee Marvin and Rod Steiger

I thought The Double Bladed One Man Army was pretty cool. It was a fun movie. Not the greatest but fun!!:cool:

Archived