Which movie do you own the most copies of?

The Dragon

Do you have a favorite Kung Fu film which you have several copies of; Eng. dubb, original lang., subt., extended cut, edited, etc.?

For me, I have several versions of The Once Upon A Time In China series, (3 sets).

Hero (4 versions)

Fearless (3 versions)

Kingboxer (3 versions)

The Water Margin (3 versions)

and of course, 5 different box sets of Bruce Lee films, including 6 different versions of Fist of Fury & The Big Boss.

WAAATAAAHHH!!!

Hero Tattoo and Nine Dragons #6 copies 5vhs 1dvd

The Loot aka Bloody Tattoo #4 copies 2vhs 2dvd

Warriors Two #4 2vhs 2dvd

To Kill a Mastermind #4 3vhs 1dvd

Chinatown Kid #5 4vhs 1dvd

I have many of the same movies, I am a collector and always try to improve on my quality...

Chinatown Kid

Mine would have to be Drunken Master, I have the HKL's version, the Columbia Tri Star version, rarekungfumovies version, and the flashlegsrare version which has the remastered print with the original English dub. Bruce Lee's films would be second, I have the HKL's versions and also the Bruce Lee Ultimate Collection box set put out by Fox.

thedirtytiger

I have 7 different versions of Young Master - Guild Video, Video Collection, HK VCD, Chinese DVD, MIA dubbed video, MIA subbed video, HKL DVD :D I have multiple versions of many many films.

Out of the ones already entered in my database:

Name CountOfVersion_ID

Big Boss 13

Fist Of Fury 6

Dance Of The Drunk Mantis 6

Enter The Dragon 6

Way Of The Dragon 6

Avenging Eagle 6

Hot, The Cool & The Vicious 5

The Secret Rivals 5

Born Invincible 5

Warriors Two 5

Snake & Crane Arts Of Shaolin 5

Eight Diagram Pole Fighters 5

Killer 5

Hitman In The Hand Of Buddha 5

Prodigal Son 5

Ninja In The Dragon`S Den 5

Skyhawk 4

Iron Monkey 4

Game Of Death 2 4

Dragon’s Claws 4

Magnificent Bodyguards 4

Project `A` 4

Game Of Death 4

The Secret Rivals 2 4

Duel To The Death 4

Last Hurrah For Chivalry 4

Snake In The Eagle`S Shadow 4

Dragon Fist 4

Isn't it a waste of $ to have so many DVDs of a movie? When I bought the Momentum DVD of Human Lanterns from UK, I promptly disposed of the IVL.

However, I still managed to end up with 3 DVDs of the same movie starring Robert DeNiro & Liza Minnelli titled New York New York!

thundered mantis

Three versions of Magnificent Butcher, Warriors Two, Dead & Deadly, Drunken Master 2.

And with BD on the horizon, we haven´t seen the end of it! ;)

Why people buy so many Big Boss dvd's??

That is a mystery, isn't it? For me, it's because the boxed sets have it, and I opted for the variations for extras, deleted scenes, commentaries, interviews, etc. There's no complete, ultimate disc. They each have something another has not. That's a real shame. I'm certain it's true with other titles as well. :(

Morgoth Bauglir

Killer Constable- 3 versions. I got the remastered one today. Now I just need to get the Korean version that has a different ending, then my life will be complete:D

Cognoscente

Magic Crystal x 3. It was ridiculously difficult to get a proper version of this movie. On Amazon, it was unavailable in DVD form so I purchased a VCD from Yes Asia. The visual quality was pixelated, so I bought a UK VHS on eBay. The problem was that the visual quality looked like someone had set up a camera in front of a TV or a small projector screen. An entire year had gone by before I could find a DVD on eBay but it was a German bootleg with great visual quality. Not only that but it came with the original English dub as well as a Cantonese track.

• Like 2