What is the worst MA film you have watched?

Guest shukocarl

gravedigger666

secret of shaolin kungfu is not worst but it`s example of bad filmmaking.In beginning crippled man arrives and 2 men commit suicide.Then it´s 30 mins of comedy and practice unrelated to plot,at that stage not hint has been given what kind of storyline waiting...that is poor movie anyway but there is good bout in the end.LYM is great acrobat and fighter in (some)wrong movies.

Chinatown Kid

Goodbye, Bruce Lee His Last Game of Death starring Bruce Li is pretty aweful. Whats surprising is Anchor Bay released this crappy film on DVD with a great remastered looking w/s print while some of Li's better movies like Dynamo and Chinese Stuntman have yet to see a decent release.:rolleyes:

gravedigger666

is Bruce Lee:His Last Days,His Last Nights counted as kung-fu movie?or even movie?that is crappest thing I have seen for many years:mad:

Chinatown Kid

Since we're on a roll with Bruceploitation, True Game of Death is another. I'm sure these kinda films made the real Bruce spin in his grave big time.:mad:

vonhumboldtfleisher

Isn't FIST TO FIST an aka for FISTS OF THE DOUBLE K? That's an excellent movie.

It doesn't get much worse than DEADLY SNAIL, though.

oldeschool17
Deadly Snail Vs Kung Fu Killers is about as bad as it gets!

the name in itself indicates epic failure in the horizon

gravedigger666

Method Man is also on the bottom of the barrel.End fight in warehouse was good but rest...urghhhhhh...problem with films like this is they do not have good actors or money for good sets/costumes,or decent plot.When there is not fight they try to fill remaining with comedy.

If you like watching things like rich old man gets attracted to girl and hero slaps the hell out of him,method man is your movie:eek:

Chinatown Kid

I really liked Casanova Wong's fighting performance as the villain in Method Man but he has one of the most irritating dubbed voices ever in it.

I really liked Casanova Wong's fighting performance as the villain in Method Man but he has one of the most irritating dubbed voices ever in it.

Hahaha...I'll give you a very badly dubbed voice

Hwang Jang-Lee in Eagle vs. Silver Fox. He sounded like Ren Hoek if he was old and drunk!!! "You eeediot!!!"

Then, there was Ho Sung-Pak in the U.S. cut of Drunken Master II. Pretty bad British accent that sounded more Aussie IMO.

Morgoth Bauglir

I actually liked that voice, because it was so funny. There's a great part where cassanova says something, and his voice cracks hard. I was dying.

Method Man is also on the bottom of the barrel.End fight in warehouse was good but rest...urghhhhhh...problem with films like this is they do not have good actors or money for good sets/costumes,or decent plot.When there is not fight they try to fill remaining with comedy.

If you like watching things like rich old man gets attracted to girl and hero slaps the hell out of him,method man is your movie:eek:

Method Man has more than just that warehouse fight. Chia Kai has an awesome fight against Wong Wing Sang, and Chia Kai's fight against Cassanova ain't too bad either. It's a terrible movie, yes, but fun to watch for all the sick fights and the training scenes.

I liked the movie as well but his voice was so nasally and annoying. That guy does that voice again in Snuff-Bottle Connection as one of the Russians with Roy Horan.

gravedigger666
Hope I don't piss anyone off, but the movie I absolutely hated the most was Revenge of the Ninja with Sho Kosugi. The majority of it was so ridiculous I couldn't even laugh at how bad it was. It's the only movie I've ever given away.

that was one of more enjoyable yankee flicks.part2 I hated though.

Coliseum1972

Enter the Dragon

Budget : 650k

Profit : 350 mill++ (including VHS rentals)

I rest my case.....

Gonna watch :

Notorious Bandit (heard it's pretty violent lol)

Story of Cheung Po Chai

Prolly average fare but we'll see....

The Matrix is one of those films that did ok at the Box office, however, on rental and DVD, it went through the roof.

Enter the Dragon

Budget : 650k

Profit : 350 mill++ (including VHS rentals)

I rest my case.....

No, let's reopen it! What does that prove, this is for THE WORST!

Coliseum1972

Gravedigger , I was just on the phone with wrestler Iron Sheik....he's gonna put you in the camel clutch , then break your back & f**k your a**....makes you hum-bell :P:D

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollll !!!

I read somewhere that Amsterdam Connection is the worst kf ever....personally I find the phrase "worst ever movie" a phrase that's often misused.....