What is the worst MA film you have watched?

Guest shukocarl

OK, now you're just killing me!!!!!!!!!! :headbangHeroes of the East is one of the best Shaw movies EVER! I seriously can't even fathom how you could even consider calling it a bad movie.

The Shaw Gods have moved beyond being "not pleased" and are about to dish out some serious wrath! :devil:swearing

:rain:worried:angel uhhh wait that was a typo ... :thinking:itwasntme what I meant was it WASN"T one of the worst movies ever it was a bad movie like "yea man that was one baaad movie yo" yes that's what I meant :angel:itwasntme:lipssealed yea that's what I meant. I really need to use spell check! :whew:angel (glad there isn't a lightning smiley!)

Guest Anonymous

OK, now you're just killing me!!!!!!!!!! :headbangHeroes of the East is one of the best Shaw movies EVER! I seriously can't even fathom how you could even consider calling it a bad movie.

The Shaw Gods have moved beyond being "not pleased" and are about to dish out some serious wrath! :devil:swearing

It's funny but I used to feel the same way about it, but it's just different for me now. Maybe I was just in a bad mood when I watched it last.

I love quoting that movie. Sometimes I say, "The village of the crazies....he'll never survive there.."

Remember the random man ass?? And the village just HAPPENS to have a bar t hang on in an allyway and then there is a "horse" for him with handles that he can do his awesome gymnastics twiling kicks on. And he does that back flip for NO reason whatsoever and looks so awesome? DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN!!! And the hot Filipina actress he gets to make out with!!!

Guest Anonymous

:rain:worried:angel uhhh wait that was a typo ... :thinking:itwasntme what I meant was it WASN"T one of the worst movies ever it was a bad movie like "yea man that was one baaad movie yo" yes that's what I meant :angel:itwasntme:lipssealed yea that's what I meant. I really need to use spell check! :whew:angel (glad there isn't a lightning smiley!)

Nice try, but you are still under their wrath...

Nine Demons

I know the dubbing is atrocious, but what if this movie was seen in Chinese with English subs? Would it matter?

:rofl That white haired guy sounds like the announcer for "Honest Trailers" on Youtube!! If you haven't seen their channel here is an example of a "review" of Rise of Planet of The Apes!!

That's a Chang Cheh film??!! And I forgot to mention I also bought The Ten Tigers of Kwangtung! It is on this sites list of the worst Chang Cheh films (as is 9 Demons that you referenced Abbot!!)

http://www.coolasscinema.com/2009/07/chang-chehs-10-worst-action-films.html

Two titles I forgot to mention earlier are Kung Fu Arts & Tiger Love. Those two films will test your endurance for bad cinema.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I agree. Lazy Jin Szu-Yi is just flat out wrong about 5 Element Ninjas. As a real martial arts obsessed fan i cannot fathom how you could say that movie sucked. That was one of the best Shaw Brothers made. AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, me not liking Five Elements Ninjas is probably the real cause behind my computer problems. I appease the Shaw Gods and their Celestial Pictures nanwu with my humble sacrifice of several gray market dvds, taels of gold and silver (and whatever donuts / sweets they put on those platters), perhaps they will forgive me - after all, I have been most loyal with the payment offerings lately. Or they could sick Chen Hui Min on me and I will not fight...because you know that man could probably kill me with his smile.

Wait... :movie

LAZY?!? LAZY... :punch

White Dragon, I oughta smash your copies of Gymkata AFTER I kick your ass.

and, yes, NINE DEMONS is pretty darn bad (not even Lu Fengs' awesome fake beard could save that one), tied for FIVE ELEMENTS as the sole Shaw film that just makes me sad in its epic woeful awfulness.

>>>

@ Hei

For me, TEN TIGERS falls flat is when the younger guns are on screen away from Ti, the Venoms etc. It's not a terrible movie, but Ti and the Venoms have made more entertaining films. Philip Kwok is absolutely hilarious as Beggar Su.

I've heard THE WEIRD MAN is terrible, but it looks right up my alley as far as a WTH?! movie... once I get it I'll have to do a triple bill of Weird Man, The Enchantress (which is hilariously OTT and fun) and Holy Flame of the Martial World since I might like Holy Flame... better in context with the other two.

Cool Ass Cinema is a wonderful site, I wish Venoms5 was still an active poster so I could tell him that, but I've come to love his feature articles.

Secret Executioner

Too bad there isn't an emoticon eating popcorn, cause it would have summed up my reaction to reading the more recent responses here. :coveredlaugh

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, me not liking Five Elements Ninjas is probably the real cause behind my computer problems. I appease the Shaw Gods and their Celestial Pictures nanwu with my humble sacrifice of several gray market dvds, taels of gold and silver (and whatever donuts / sweets they put on those platters), perhaps they will forgive me - after all, I have been most loyal with the payment offerings lately. Or they could sick Chen Hui Min on me and I will not fight...because you know that man could probably kill me with his smile.

Wait... :movie

LAZY?!? LAZY... :punch

White Dragon, I oughta smash your copies of Gymkata AFTER I kick your ass.

and, yes, NINE DEMONS is pretty darn bad (not even Lu Fengs' awesome fake beard could save that one), tied for FIVE ELEMENTS as the sole Shaw film that just makes me sad in its epic woeful awfulness.

>>>

@ Hei

For me, TEN TIGERS falls flat is when the younger guns are on screen away from Ti, the Venoms etc. It's not a terrible movie, but Ti and the Venoms have made more entertaining films. Philip Kwok is absolutely hilarious as Beggar Su.

I've heard THE WEIRD MAN is terrible, but it looks right up my alley as far as a WTH?! movie... once I get it I'll have to do a triple bill of Weird Man, The Enchantress (which is hilariously OTT and fun) and Holy Flame of the Martial World since I might like Holy Flame... better in context with the other two.

Cool Ass Cinema is a wonderful site, I wish Venoms5 was still an active poster so I could tell him that, but I've come to love his feature articles.

I could also kill you with my smile...it is pretty deadly to the ladies. I have a deadly smiling kung fu style that will destroy you. I have already defeated many women with it from all the brothels in various places in the martial world, to noble family houses, to woman avengers....I always win. :devil ahahahahaaa!!!! :heart:love

But, when i said "lazy" it was a typo. I meant to type Lady but it was funny!

And your offering means nothing to the shaw gods! Money, food and other such offerings without repentance means nothing! :punch

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I could also kill you with my smile...it is pretty deadly to the ladies. I have a deadly smiling kung fu style that will destroy you. I have already defeated many women with it from all the brothels in various places in the martial world, to noble family houses, to woman avengers....I always win. :devil ahahahahaaa!!!! :heart:love

But, when i said "lazy" it was a typo. I meant to type Lady but it was funny!

And your offering means nothing to the shaw gods! Money, food and other such offerings without repentance means nothing! :punch

Go up against Chen Hui Min with that smile and we'll see if you make it out alive. :tongueout

Ah ha... I know where to strike you where it hurts in your Gym-Typo-Kata!

The Shaw Gods will take me back as a disciple soon, although I have been told they will continue to hold my Mac hostage because of my awful habit of using Shaw villainy as my choice of desktop adornment.

Guest Anonymous

Go up against Chen Hui Min with that smile and we'll see if you make it out alive. :tongueout

Ah ha... I know where to strike you where it hurts in your Gym-Typo-Kata!

The Shaw Gods will take me back as a disciple soon, although I have been told they will continue to hold my Mac hostage because of my awful habit of using Shaw villainy as my choice of desktop adornment.

When you write....I can literally hear your angry kung fu woman avenger dubbed voice over!!! I like it! :blush

Me and Chen Hui Min could smile at each other and see who comes out alive!!! he may have gangsters and guns, but I have....SMILE STYLE KUNG FU!!!!! AND LAUGHING SWORD!!

And it is right that the Shaw Gods take your mac for awhile...it is just, but still in the future...please do not offend the ninjas of the 5 element style. It is most grievous.

Can't wait to watch my copy now Paimiefist :smile especially after reading your comments about it on the old KFC forums. Is it bad in an entertaining way or just bad?.

Secret Executioner
Can't wait to watch my copy now Paimiefist :smile especially after reading your comments about it on the old KFC forums. Is it bad in an entertaining way or just bad?.

Saw this one in spite of paimeifist's warning, and it's indeed really bad. :dull

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

When you write....I can literally hear your angry kung fu woman avenger dubbed voice over!!! I like it! :blush

Me and Chen Hui Min could smile at each other and see who comes out alive!!! he may have gangsters and guns, but I have....SMILE STYLE KUNG FU!!!!! AND LAUGHING SWORD!!

And it is right that the Shaw Gods take your mac for awhile...it is just, but still in the future...please do not offend the ninjas of the 5 element style. It is most grievous.

You...YOU BASTARD.

Hahhaha... the gangster Chen Hui Min you might beat with that smile but you would crumble before the white and copper haired halberd wielding Lian San or Bloody Devil Chen Hui Min.

Should I offend the Shaw Gods again they will simply feed me to Chen Hui Min's King of the Ninjas, offer me to Dick Wei's Jin Ba as an after dinner companion or force me to clean the Centipede's nasty killing tools (brain pin and throat hook.) But killing my Mac is penance enough for not liking Five Elements Ninjas.

May I now return to the board to saner posts....

Guest Anonymous

You...YOU BASTARD.

Hahhaha... the gangster Chen Hui Min you might beat with that smile but you would crumble before the white and copper haired halberd wielding Lian San or Bloody Devil Chen Hui Min.

Should I offend the Shaw Gods again they will simply feed me to Chen Hui Min's King of the Ninjas, offer me to Dick Wei's Jin Ba as an after dinner companion or force me to clean the Centipede's nasty killing tools (brain pin and throat hook.) But killing my Mac is penance enough for not liking Five Elements Ninjas.

May I now return to the board to saner posts....

Careful, Kung Fu Bob might get upset and think we are fighting for realz duuude! Oh noz!

Well now,

Well the last copper and white haired tough guy I saw got stabbed to death by...The Deadly Breaking Sword!!! Whereas my Laughing Sword is far superior. I am not afraid. :evilgrin

I think it is immoral, disgusting, evil, and just plain vicious...that you do not like 5 Element Ninjas, but all of your references made me respect you as a true woman...of the MARTIAL WORLD!!!!! I forgive you, and I now would like to have a drink of fine wine with you instead of fight. Let's pour a few bowls of wine out of the wine jar and let it slosh, splash, and drip down our chins and onto our chests and laugh about all our travels, challenges, fights, and training!!! :party

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

Careful, Kung Fu Bob might get upset and think we are fighting for realz duuude! Oh noz!

Well now,

Well the last copper and white haired tough guy I saw got stabbed to death by...The Deadly Breaking Sword!!! Whereas my Laughing Sword is far superior. I am not afraid. :evilgrin

I think it is immoral, disgusting, evil, and just plain vicious...that you do not like 5 Element Ninjas, but all of your references made me respect you as a true woman...of the MARTIAL WORLD!!!!! I forgive you, and I now would like to have a drink of fine wine with you instead of fight. Let's pour a few bowls of wine out of the wine jar and let it slosh, splash, and drip down our chins and onto our chests and laugh about all our travels, challenges, fights, and training!!! :party

I think Bob would :coveredlaugh if he s(h)aw how ridiculous this exchange is.

Wine is overrated, I'll take some of that potion Egg Shen was passing around instead please. :tongueout

At any rate, my avatar has transformed thanks to the Killer Doctor's administrations and I will happily sit by my opinion of 5EN.

(Buggers off...)

Too bad there isn't an emoticon eating popcorn, cause it would have summed up my reaction to reading the more recent responses here. :coveredlaugh

Pick one!!!

LYhdHQs.jpg

Xfpsro9.jpg

Please share

QSLMYKR.gif

0pHC5MR.gif

2s75WTt.gif

18 Swirling Riders...Always..18..Swirling...Riders... :angry

Saw this one in spite of paimeifist's warning, and it's indeed really bad. :dull

Is this the one you are talking about?? I really have to see it now!! :clappinghands

Even if it is a dubb! How bad could it be??!!

I have a question staying on the topic of worst ever. It is a HYPOTHETICAL question a friend of a friend of mine asked someone a long time ago who is in no way related to anyone I know or ever will know. :whew

Is it a bad thing if one was to not like Ninja's at all? :thinking And since it is not ME please do not use the smiley with the finger up nor call the wrath of the Shaw gods (Monkeyfu I'm looking at you!!) or especially do NOT call the Abbot or Kung Fu Bob because it that person was to not like Ninja's, and I'm not saying they don't, it may be against the TOS and they could be banned for life if they were ever to be considering signing up for this forum.

I'm JUST CURIOUS :nodding !!

Oh and I got Holy Flame, and Buddha's Palm and I had to turn them off after the first few minutes. :rofl

I have a question staying on the topic of worst ever. It is a HYPOTHETICAL question a friend of a friend of mine asked someone a long time ago who is in no way related to anyone I know or ever will know. :whew

Is it a bad thing if one was to not like Ninja's at all? :thinking And since it is not ME please do not use the smiley with the finger up nor call the wrath of the Shaw gods (Monkeyfu I'm looking at you!!) or especially do NOT call the Abbot or Kung Fu Bob because it that person was to not like Ninja's, and I'm not saying they don't, it may be against the TOS and they could be banned for life if they were ever to be considering signing up for this forum.

I'm JUST CURIOUS :nodding !!

Oh and I got Holy Flame, and Buddha's Palm and I had to turn them off after the first few minutes. :rofl

Well let's see. To not like Ninja movies is one thing, but to not like all Ninja's is going a bit far. I would tell this friend of a friend that they should really try not to hate any one group of people. Ninja's are people too and have feelings just like the rest of us. Right now there is a Ninja reading this post with a shuriken shaped tear rolling down his cheek. :crying

Well let's see. To not like Ninja movies is one thing, but to not like all Ninja's is going a bit far. I would tell this friend of a friend that they should really try not to hate any one group of people. Ninja's are people too and have feelings just like the rest of us. Right now there is a Ninja reading this post with a shuriken shaped tear rolling down his cheek. :crying

You are so right Monkeyfu I agree with what you have said in that it is unforgivable to hate a whole group of people. I swear that before I would ever let anyone I know or will ever know or may even ever walk by speak ill of a Ninja and not stop them I would (that would not be me I would get a Samurai to sacrifice themselves for the Ninja's honor - and that NEVER happens!):

to avenge the wrong done to their honor.

zY8Bn1B.gif

:rofl

So why the dislike for Ninja's? Did you have a bad movie watching experience during a Ninja movie? Or is it just that you don't like how they sneak around and kill people before anyone knows what's going on?