What is the worst MA film you have watched?

Guest shukocarl

Fist of The Unicorn. That was definitely horse bleep. Starsea Films, what were you thinking? Who in the hell thought Unicorn Chan to be a lead in a Kung Fu film?

They all must have been on Lee's hashish.

:crossedlips:

So this movie Deadly Snail's, it actually has killer snails in it, or is this a style?

There are no deadly snails in the film and its not a style utilized either. Another totally misleading title for an over-the-top terrible and strange fantasy film. Even worse considering Simon Yuen makes and appearance and can't even salvage his scene. :tinysmile_angry2_t:

It's gotta be that Deadly Snail crap:squigglemouth:...First saw it on VHS as the label it came out on was the same one as The Victim originally came out on here in UK (cannot remember the name). Then like a mug, I revisited it on DVD.......:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Bless

Reel Power Stunts
It's gotta be that Deadly Snail crap:squigglemouth:...First saw it on VHS as the label it came out on was the same one as The Victim originally came out on here in UK (cannot remember the name).

http://www.pre-cert.co.uk/cgi-bin/cms/Film/46490

They were released on by Spectrum/Polygram, with artwork which gave you no idea as to the film inside's quality. They did indeed release Sammo's "The Victim", also "Eagle's Killer"(Wang Jang-Lee/John Cheung) , "Goose Boxer" (Charles Heung), "Ten Brothers of Shaolin" (Tung Wei, Judy Lee) & "Six Directions Boxing" (David Chiang) .

• Like 1

http://www.pre-cert.co.uk/cgi-bin/cms/Film/46490

They were released on by Spectrum/Polygram, with artwork which gave you no idea as to the film inside's quality. They did indeed release Sammo's "The Victim", also "Eagle's Killer"(Wang Jang-Lee/John Cheung) , "Goose Boxer" (Charles Heung), "Ten Brothers of Shaolin" (Tung Wei, Judy Lee) & "Six Directions Boxing" (David Chiang) .

Yep, that's the label, Thanks Reel Power Stunts. Memories!!

bless

OpiumKungFuCracker

Bangkok Revenge will go down in History as the worst Kung Fu bullshit movie ever made.. I challenge all you fools to prove me wrong!!!! This movie will go down as one of the worst atrocities to ever happen to Humanity/ Some security guy kicked me in the face because I told him I paid 10 bucks for it!!! Have you ever been kicked in the face, have you?!!?!!!!

552.gif

90% of the films mentioned in this thread are awesome according to plenty of fans.

Oh yeah?! HATED, PRONGED, SPEAR??...

OH YEAH?!

:nerd:

Fist of The Unicorn. That was definitely horse bleep. Starsea Films, what were you thinking? Who in the hell thought Unicorn Chan to be a lead in a Kung Fu film?

:neutral:

:bigsmile:

Secret Executioner
90% of the films mentioned in this thread are awesome according to plenty of fans.

That's the problem with the "worst..." thing: people will tell things they don't like and ignore the fact others like it. Same goes with the "best...": some may hate what others will tell is the greatest ... ever.

Bangkok Revenge will go down in History as the worst Kung Fu bullshit movie ever made.. I challenge all you fools to prove me wrong!!!! This movie will go down as one of the worst atrocities to ever happen to Humanity/ Some security guy kicked me in the face because I told him I paid 10 bucks for it!!! Have you ever been kicked in the face, have you?!!?!!!!

I bypassed this film in order to go and buy a new pair of shoes. It sounds like I made a wise decision.

Speaking of "Bangkok..." films, "Bangkok Adrenaline" was fucking unwatchable. Sure, it had a few good fights but everything else made me want to feed my eyes to a lion.

OpiumKungFuCracker
I bypassed this film in order to go and buy a new pair of shoes. It sounds like I made a wise decision.

Speaking of "Bangkok..." films, "Bangkok Adrenaline" was fucking unwatchable. Sure, it had a few good fights but everything else made me want to feed my eyes to a lion.

Hahhaha/ word.....

Oh yeah?! HATED, PRONGED, SPEAR??...

OH YEAH?!

:nerd:

:neutral:

:bigsmile:

I love Fist Of Unicorn. Its got a great cast (Unicorn aside), some actually funny comedy, great fights, Pink Floyd and Morricone on the soundtrack, and a rap song about getting laid.

TibetanWhiteCrane

By Hook Or By Crook.... I love Sammo, but i'd rather watch a full marathon of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo than be subjected to the comedic stylings of Dean Shek ever again!!!

I'll chime in with Deadly Snail... That was one giant slab of crappola. I'll also throw in 'Mysterious Footworks of Kung Fu'. Found that film REALLY annoying despite a decent end fight.

Sticks of Death... If you're going to have death in the title, make sure there's actually some in the movie. More like Bland Cop Drama.

The Bangkok stuff makes me think of Hanuman:White Monkey Warrior. Worth a few good laughs due to the videogame style CGI violence.

Also see Hard Gun. My interest died quickly with that playground sequence.

Secret Executioner

How about Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave ? Tried to watch it twice, but never made it to the end.

This goes to show that a nice artwork and a cool trailer aren't enough to get a good film.:squigglemouth:

Killer Meteor
how about bruce lee fights back from the grave ? Tried to watch it twice, but never made it to the end.

This goes to show that a nice artwork and a cool trailer aren't enough to get a good film.:squigglemouth:

i love that film!!!!

some titles that has been mentioned i dont understand... maybe they are not good but worst..?

For example someone mentioned Shaolin wooden man...i think thats one of Jackies better movies from the Lo Wei times..

FIST OF UNICORN is probably the worst I've seen shame that the 2 disc Soul Blade was really good special features wise...shame that some better films did get that good treatment.:sad:

Killer Meteor
FIST OF UNICORN is probably the worst I've seen shame that the 2 disc Soul Blade was really good special features wise...shame that some better films did get that good treatment.:sad:

Oh dear, I love that one too!

I hate Crazy Guy With Super Kung Fu, lest you all think I'm barmy.