What is the worst MA film you have watched?

Guest shukocarl

Not sure if this was metioned, but Black Mask 2 was pretty bad. It was nothing but a 102 min, eye-raping, CGI fest, that didn't make a bit of sense. The first one was really good though:angel:

not guy w/ the secret kung fu.

i thought it was ok.

no meng fei love?

i have 4 robbers too.

i didn't think it was too bad. cheaply done that's for sure.

godfrey ho should be mentioned in this thread i believe.

Mind you, It's been a good five years or so sine I watched these movies, and some without paying much attention. Some of them might actually be better than I remember :) Guy with the Secret Kung Fu (I had to confirm with youtube) is pretty good fighting-wise, I just thought it was so werid back in the days that I couldn't finish watching it.

Godfrey Ho's movies are, admittedly, extremely crappy, but at the same time almost always amazingly entertaining due to the so-bad-it's good factor that comes along with them. Unintentional humour at it's finest :)

Twin Dragon Encounter

This must have been the Thunderkick of the 80's or something. There's even a disclaimer at the beginning saying the stars are real heroes compared to fake Hollywood heroes.

Deadly Snail... reigns supreme, me thinks. Also;

Amsterdam Connection

Hurricane Sword

Mysterious Footworks of Kung Fu

Fist of Legend 2 (didn't know that this was going to be a Godfrey Ho film until I sat down and watched it. NOT the way to go into one of his "epics". Talk about a letdown!).

That's my short Shit List. I'm sure there are tons more, but those are the first few that came to mind that I really could not stand.

legand of 8 samurai

Just curious, did you get a hold of the cropped and dubbed version that furnishes many a "600 kung fu movies" box set, or the Adness disc based on the Japanese remaster?

Dragonball Evolution

Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li

Vigilantes (indie film that wasted talent of kickboxer Dave Marinoble)

Never Surrender

Death Warrior

Black Ninja (2003)

Brazilian Brawl (2003)

Forbidden Warrior (2005)

Nine Deaths of the Ninja (1985)

The Clones of Bruce Lee (1981)

Anything starring Hector Echavarria

"Clones" was made ' 77 , I think......

King Boxer 2 , fea Le , True GoD , Street Fighter '94 , Mortal Kombat 2.

I found Chinese Hercules to be good.

ShaOW!linDude
Black Ninja (2003)

Brazilian Brawl (2003)

Forbidden Warrior (2005)

Nine Deaths of the Ninja (1985)

The Clones of Bruce Lee (1981)

Anything starring Hector Echavarria

Agree!!!! And the Hector Echavarria comment is spot on!:tongue:

Just curious, did you get a hold of the cropped and dubbed version that furnishes many a "600 kung fu movies" box set, or the Adness disc based on the Japanese remaster?

i have both.

i watched the edited one 1st and it ruined it forever.

Game of Death is unforgivable, a dreadful shameless cash-in movie that Bruce would have despised. Interspersing footage and cardboard cut-outs of him with an acting double and trying to mislead the audience.

Asso Asia (before they became IFD) movies should be avoided (except for 'The Dragon the Hero')

There are too many inferior Bruce Lee imitation movies to mention here -

some bad independent obscure kung fu movies are: phantom kung fu, the bloody fight, yoga and kung fu girl, brave in the kung fu shadow, the master strikes, master with cracked fingers.

Well known KF movies that are bad: Drunken master 3, snake in the eagles shadow (overrated in my opinion), Dragon Lord.

The Dragon Lives Again is pretty horrible...

Indeed, but it doesn't deserve 'worst movie' moniker becasue it's ridiculus stupidity is actually quite funny. James bond, dracula, emmanuel, john wayne.................

Killer Meteor
Indeed, but it doesn't deserve 'worst movie' moniker becasue it's ridiculus stupidity is actually quite funny. James bond, dracula, emmanuel, john wayne.................

Clint Eastwood, not John Wayne.

Killer Meteor
Game of Death is unforgivable, a dreadful shameless cash-in movie that Bruce would have despised. Interspersing footage and cardboard cut-outs of him with an acting double and trying to mislead the audience.

Asso Asia (before they became IFD) movies should be avoided (except for 'The Dragon the Hero')

There are too many inferior Bruce Lee imitation movies to mention here -

some bad independent obscure kung fu movies are: phantom kung fu, the bloody fight, yoga and kung fu girl, brave in the kung fu shadow, the master strikes, master with cracked fingers.

Well known KF movies that are bad: Drunken master 3, snake in the eagles shadow (overrated in my opinion), Dragon Lord.

I love Snake In The Eagle's Shadow, and am fond of Master With Cracked Fingers and Brave In Kung Fu Shadow (or Kung Fu In Brave Shadow!). No argument on Drunken Master 3 - the Deadly Snail Vs Kung Fu Killers for the 90s!

There are quite a few older flicks that I've never watched so I cannot really comment on but for me I'll go with: Fist of Fear Touch of Death, Gymkata, Rumble in the Bronx, Ninja 3 The Damnation I see some people hate a few of Jet Li's earlier movies I enjoyed most of them, and Jackie Chan's Killer Meteor was OK. I'm sure if I went and re-watched some of the classics I could find more.

sifu iron perm

Chan's Eagle Fist was straight trash. Only bit worth mentioning is the kids getting smashed on a mountain..excuse me i meant Dolls.

Killer Meteor
Chan's Eagle Fist was straight trash. Only bit worth mentioning is the kids getting smashed on a mountain..excuse me i meant Dolls.

Eagle Shadow Fist - yeah, that's a weird trashy mess. Hard to believe its choreographed by the Yuens.

sifu iron perm
I remember I was duped into buying this because it had Hwang Jang Lee on the cover. And it mentioned Yuen Yat Chor in the credit list. It looks like some cheap made-for-tv movie. And this HAS to have THE absolute worst dubbing job I've ever heard in a fu film. The voice actors sounded like they could barely speak english, you need subtitles just for the dubbing.

[

man, that is truly on point!

btw i heard snake in the eagle shadow 2 is weak?

Black.Dragon

"The Deadly Snail aka Deadly Snail vs. Kung Fu Killer" has to be one of the worst in my collection. I actually enjoy bruceplotation films but "The Treasure of Bruce Lee" is absolutley terrible .

• Like 1