Kickboxer Yuen Biou

Tigerstyles

its up for order from DDDHOUSE original language subbed..think the only other anamorphic dvd is eng dubbed..

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Ugh, I didn't like this movie very much. Yuen Biao, Yen Shi Kwan and Yuen Wah have had so many better performances than this. Only scene that got me excited was the fight with Chang Shan, and his screen time was way too short. But hey, I think I am in the minority of people who don't like this movie, so enjoy the DVD everybody. Too bad the movie sucks!:D

Morgoth Bauglir

I guess I need to watch it again and pay more attention to the English dubbed dialougue. but I was too distracted by the bad story and bad fight scenes. Just not my kind of movie. Even Kid From Tibet was way better than this.

I just finished watching Kickboxer a few hrs ago and I actually liked it. Kickboxer wasn't so bad. There were some pretty decent fight scenes, except for Yuen Biao and Yuen Wah ending fight. Another reason why I enjoyed it was the hilarious comedy. Any movie that makes me laugh alot, gets an A in my book. It was much better than that piece of garbage film called Kid from Tibet. Worst Yuen Biao's movie ever made.

I just finished watching Kickboxer a few hrs ago and I actually liked it. Kickboxer wasn't so bad. There were some pretty decent fight scenes, except for Yuen Biao and Yuen Wah ending fight. Another reason why I enjoyed it was the hilarious comedy. Any movie that makes me laugh alot, gets an A in my book. It was much better than that piece of garbage film called Kid from Tibet. Worst Yuen Biao's movie ever made.

Kid from Tibet was ok, I hated Saga of the Phoenix much more.

________

buy vaporizers

Morgoth Bauglir

Kid From Tibet is kind of like a lesser version of Iceman Cometh. I thought it was just average, but Nina Li is one hot woman so it does have that going for it.

Morgoth Bauglir

I liked Peacock King. Some awesome explosions, a good fight with Gordon Liu, and a crazy ending. Certainly not a great movie, but not too bad. I heard Saga of the Phoenix is much worse.

Archived