Ground Zero releases

Iron_Jinon

I tried my luck with google but did not find useful info about releases..I guess in this forum are several members who own some releases..are they uncut and widescreen?some1 said kid with the golden arm is cut about 10 mins,other said many are fullscreen releases but I would like to know better before ordering ground zero stuff,they are more expensive than celestials so would not like to waste money for cut items..

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ohh..I did not know that!shopkeeper said they are genuine licensed releases.thx for warning,I dun support bootleggers.

Were you not advocating buying bootlegs in righteous master's invincible armour thread?

most shopkeepers dont know shit about legit copies. They probably think that since its being sold in the shops that its legit.

if there is one certain title you really need to have my advice is to buy bootleg if not legal release available.better choice than be without it...but those Ground Zero titles I have almost all already on celestial dvd so they are not vital for me.specially not for price 25% higher than shop charges from ivl ones.

Morgoth Bauglir

Most of Groundzero's stuff sucks, but 2 to look for are 10 Magnificent Killers and the Tiger Over wall/Goose Boxer 2-pack.

Tiger Over wall/Goose Boxer 2-pack.

^that sounds interesting...gooseboxer was not so bad even as some unusual ways to defeat White Crane and Tiger Over The Wall kinda must see..not movie featuring Leg Of Fury is disappointing.

^hmm to add one point very often villains make movie worth seeing...if kao fei,wang lung wei,hwang jang lee or billy chow featured you know likely showdown is great.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

If there were one Ground Zero DVD you must have, I'd have to say Shaolin King Boxer starring Chen Kuan Tai, would be it. I'm not aware of any other DVD releases of it. The movies awesome and a must have.

Morgoth Bauglir

Heelllll yeah^^^ There has to be a better version of that movie out there because the GZ version is horrible.

Archived