Thunder Clap is there any release for this?

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Thunderclap one of the mid 80's classics we may never see a re-mastered release....Take a look at this and tell me if we may miss out on a classic of classics's

I took some time to clean this print, to look a lot better, but it can never match a re-mastered print.

Thunder%20Clap%20lobby%201.jpg

Thunder%20Clap%20lobby%202.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was in horrible condition. Because of this, I gave up really trying to understand what this movie was about. I remember the beginning was set in modern times and the fantasy or flash back from there. This trailer was really enjoyable and if the film was officially release I'd probably buy it.

Thank you for providing this, I've never seen this trailer.

yeah that looked pretty wild! First time I've seen anything from the movie as well. I forgot how bad some prints look. Im too used to the celestial prints now.

Thanks!

oh wow that looks even crazier than buddha's palm.

I liked it a lot better then Buddah's Palm. Only problem is that Celestial has not released this one. My video copy is fair at best. Hopefully someone will fix this problem and release it like most of the other Shaw's.

All we can do is Hope!!

Righteous Master

What is with the dude who looks like a Klingon (forgive me if I spelled this wrong and offend any Star Trek fans)? That movie looks wierd!

How does one get a hold of the flashlegsrare print?

Sorry to say, I will be hard. Unless you find someone who wants to sell the one they bought from flashlegs. Flashlegsrare is just a database now, no more selling stuff. :( Which is a shame, they had tons of rare stuff.

What is with the dude who looks like a Klingon (forgive me if I spelled this wrong and offend any Star Trek fans)? That movie looks wierd!

Lion-Man. one of the greatest Shaw Bros. characters. shame this isnt getting released. thank goodness i didnt throw my boot away.

Anyone know why FLR only came back for such a short time?

My wages were paid to me late and I missed the deadline for some rarities!

Archived