A killer's mission (Ti Lung 1990)

Alex

Saw this for sale in chinatown the other day but hesitated since i know nothing about it. Looks like bullet ballet, it's got Ti Lung and Lo Lieh, so i've got a good feeling but can't find a reliable review.

Anybody know anything about this before i shell out blind?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Alex, just thought I'd let you know I got the VCD today, watch a bit of it so far, looks good. Also always nice to see the one and only Lo Lieh :)

Alex, if your still interested in watching it, I'll let you know I've finished it and it is a great film. Typical crime/gangster film, but is a little bit more personal, centered around one particular character who finds it hard to settle back into reality and leave the criminal world because certain "blues" keep pulling him back in, as the title suggests - so it's not just based on a generic triad storyline. If you want I could try to give you a round up of the plot but it might contain spoilers..

bengs thanks for the review, i haven't been back to chinatown to pick it up yet, i hope its still there. your positive response definitely peaked my curiosity, can't wait to check it out.

hopefully lo lieh is a bad guy (don't tell me, i want to be surprised here)

Archived