Borat and Ali G Gone for Good

AlbertV

Well, Sacha Baron Cohen officially announced that after playing two of his most famous characters, Ali G and Borat Sagdiyev, for God knows how long and making movies with both movies, he will no longer be playing either character again. He felt it was time to officially "retire" them. He can be currently seen in Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp.

I thought Borat was hysterical. Saw the movie and the infamous naked fight scene screams "classic". As for Ali G, wasn't really into that character.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Thanks portly, I was thinking about getting the Ali G movie. If you say it is terrible I don't want to waste my money on it.

So if he isn't going to do Borat or Ali G anymore, does that mean he will still do the gay guy? He was pretty funny, but I didn't like him as much as the other 2 characters.

Thanks portly, I was thinking about getting the Ali G movie. If you say it is terrible I don't want to waste my money on it.

So if he isn't going to do Borat or Ali G anymore, does that mean he will still do the gay guy? He was pretty funny, but I didn't like him as much as the other 2 characters.

I assume the gay character your talking about, he's an Austrian fashion designer or something like that right?

I didn't follow his career, but a newspaper article I read mentioned he was working on a new project featuring this character as i described above

Archived