Hellboy 2 trailer

The Amazing Psycho Per

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
froffeecoffee

Hopefully the second Hellboy will be good. The 1st was iffy.:confused: Not bad, but the ending was all too brief. All that buildup to the final battle and all it took was Hellboy to be swallowed and set explosives off inside the Monster.

As long Del Toro builds upon the 1st, I think The Golden Army will be much better. Pan's Labyrinth was fantastic and if he can apply that sense of wonder and progress on the action, we should have a winner.

I agree, froffee. I think Del Toro has stepped up this time and will really put a lot of his heart and soul into it, like he did with "Pan's..."

doug maverick

willy del toro is an amazing director. he's fantastic with visuals i mean he directed some of the best music video's i've ever seen. and i think this one is going to be good as well.

Are you kiding me! That looks f'n awesome! They even have some weapon fighting going on! I love the comics and Mignola's style, looks like they got rid of the stupid kid that was suppose to take care of Hellboy(pfft) that plauged the last film, I'm really looking forward to this.

Yeah this new movie looks really good, lots of action and I agree that it was best to get rid of that Kid from the 1st. movie he just didn't fit in.

Archived