Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know iphoto plus, but see if it has something like a patch or stamp tool, I prefer the patch tool in photoshop, did this real quick, may be able to get it better but I'm off to eat.

63872672cd3.jpg

Hey, great! Thanks Tosh! I have photoshop but I was having problems working with it. I'll see what it's got on here.

oldeschool17

i gave a crack at it too. not that good of a job. ill have to check out patch tool. i did this via clone stamp

delightfulforestlobbyym3.jpg

Here are a few gratuitous stills from „Men From The Monastery“ for your pleasure (© 2008 SBR/Celestial Pictures Ltd.):

menfrommonastery08vx0.jpg

menfrommonastery21ub9.jpg

menfrommonastery17ms8.jpg

i gave a crack at it too. not that good of a job. ill have to check out patch tool. i did this via clone stamp

delightfulforestlobbyym3.jpg

What do you mean "not too good of a job? I can't see the join at all! Good one there oldschool! I can't find a stamp tool on iPhotoPlus sadly.:(

oldeschool17

its not as smooth as tosh's job. but i enjoyed taking a stab at it. You need photoshop my friend.

I have photoshop but couldn't get it to work. My friend gave me this program as it was easier to pick up. My computer skills are terribly lacking.

oldeschool17

such a pity you have lobby's that have full and vibrant colors, yet the boot that is floating around is bout as clear as turd in a toilet bowl

I'm scanning some more of this set only now the border is giving me hell.:( This set has some really nice shots on it.

its not as smooth as tosh's job. but i enjoyed taking a stab at it. You need photoshop my friend.

It's a great job Oldeschool, the stamp tool is just another way of getting the same job done, there's always 3-4 ways to get things done in photoshop, it's what makes it a great program, it's also what makes it complicated.

I use to use the stamp tool till someone showed me how to use the patch tool, the patch tool(shortcut J) is a little more versatile, just click and drag a selection around what you want to get rid of, then pull the selection over to a place with the same color, I'm sure there are some tutorials online. I'll try to get to some more later.

It's a great job Oldeschool, the stamp tool is just another way of getting the same job done, there's always 3-4 ways to get things done in photoshop, it's what makes it a great program, it's also what makes it complicated.

I use to use the stamp tool till someone showed me how to use the patch tool, the patch tool(shortcut J) is a little more versatile, just click and drag a selection around what you want to get rid of, then pull the selection over to a place with the same color, I'm sure there are some tutorials online. I'll try to get to some more later.

Interesting. I only have PhotoShop 6 at work so I can't use this tool but I like what I see.

http://www.eyesondesign.net/pshop/healing/brush.htm

Anyone use PaintShop btw? I use this program at home.

Archived