Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty gruesome. I haven't watched it since I bought it. I have the lobby set and I think there's some pics on them that are not in the movie. I'll have to watch it again. I only skimmed through it yesterday to capture the pics.

Morgoth Bauglir
THE CONDEMNED (1976)

pdvd000xe6.png

By venoms5 at 2008-01-08

pdvd001pj4.png

By venoms5 at 2008-01-08

pdvd003ak1.png

By venoms5 at 2008-01-08

pdvd005ya0.png

By venoms5 at 2008-01-08

The guy in the last picture kinda looks like Choi wang. And the guy in the second pic looks like San Kwai. Can you post a pic of Robert Tai?

Morgoth Bauglir
The guy in the last picture kinda looks like Choi wang. And the guy in the second pic looks like San Kwai. Can you post a pic of Robert Tai?

My bad, I just noticed in your review that you said it is Tsui Hung. I get mixed up with Mandarin and cantonese names. You are right it is a very rare role for him as the hero. It is kinda comparable to Lung Fei having a starring role as a good guy in dream Sword. This movie The Condemned looks good. thanks for posting the pics. Looks like I will have to do another trade with you soon.

Which pic are you talking about Morgoth? The first pic is Chan Shen, Pai Ying and Wang Ching. The second is Wang Ching and the guy from DREADNAUGHT who went to see Wong Fei Hung with some pains in his shoulder or something like that. I've seen him in dozens of movies but don't know his name. Maybe he's one you're asking about. The bottom one (as you probably already know) is Tsai Hung and Lu Feng. Wei Pai is in another pic also.

Archived