Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

Maybe he put on the extra pounds as a result of all those accidents he was having?

Yup..I guess you do not exercise much with broken legs.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pdvd024al8.png

guy on the RIGHT has been on many venom movies and always looks incredible bored:D.in two champions of shaolin when lo mang is fighting he watches and scratches his moustache:eek:

Hey Iron, during the final fight in CRIPPLED AVENGERS if you look in the background during the Kuo/Lu/Chiang fight, you'll see one of the "dead" guys watching the fight!

Also, at the end of FIVE ELEMENT NINJAS in the final shot, you can see Chu Ko knock the hell out of Yu Tai Ping. I always wondered why he fell so oddly. It took me about 20 times before I noticed it.

Hey Iron, during the final fight in CRIPPLED AVENGERS if you look in the background during the Kuo/Lu/Chiang fight, you'll see one of the "dead" guys watching the fight!

lol:D

Here's a 10 card B/W lobby set for OPIUM & THE KUNG FU MASTER I have. Oddly, the Chinese border has been cut off. Possibly these could have been prepared for a proposed US theatrical release? These came within the brown envelope from the Shaw Brothers stills department...

opiumkungfu1kj6.jpg

By venoms5 at 2007-12-26

opiumkungfu2lp7.jpg

By venoms5 at 2007-12-26

opiumkungfu3ya3.jpg

By venoms5 at 2007-12-26

opiukungfu4gf9.jpg

By venoms5 at 2007-12-26

That one's my fave of this set. I have more as well as a good stack of color lobby sets and posters. I've just finished learning a bit about photoshop so I'll post pics of those when I have time.

That one's my fave of this set. I have more as well as a good stack of color lobby sets and posters. I've just finished learning a bit about photoshop so I'll post pics of those when I have time.

Almost makes me wish they shot that sequence b/w.

You can also see a guy who's suppose to be dead at the end of trilogy of swordsmanship, watching Ti Lung and David Chiang talking.

Archived