Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice posters venoms5, how do you store them? You seem to have more than a couple. :D

Yeah, I've made snap shots of most of them throughout the thread. It's well over 200 now not counting lobby sets and such things as that. I have them stored in large rectangular plastic containers. You can get them at Wal Mart. I have the lobby sets stored the same way. The posters, with their being so many of them, are broken up into categories--

Chang Cheh

Venoms

Chu Yuan

Miscellaneous kung fu movies

Shaw horror

kung fu comedy

Indy

various drama, comedy, thriller & erotic

when I get new ones, I have to pull them out again to place them where they belong. I would like to eventually get them all framed and have marquee light bulbs around the frame that work just like a real theater marquee. Overboard I know, but I would LOVE to be able to do that. ;)

when I get new ones, I have to pull them out again to place them where they belong. I would like to eventually get them all framed and have marquee light bulbs around the frame that work just like a real theater marquee. Overboard I know, but I would LOVE to be able to do that. ;)

Would be cool indeed. I know I wouldn't have the wall space for something like that in my tiny apartment, unless I want Lo Lieh staring me down while I'm sitting on the crapper.

Would be cool indeed. I know I wouldn't have the wall space for something like that in my tiny apartment, unless I want Lo Lieh staring me down while I'm sitting on the crapper.

;) I would need a big place, too. To get around this I thought of simply changing the posters out every week or so. Probably will never happen.

Archived