Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterDrunk

Just been messing about with some of your great images and a few others and slapped em together to the tune of jay chou's fearless.Pretty useless with computers so its nowt special,but i thought id stick in the link if any1 fancys a lo

MasterDrunk

Cheers Venoms,For som1 as outdated on computers as me doing something like that for the 1st time was like rocket science to be,Glad it turned out allright got a feeling im going be messin around with some other Kung Fu's for a while now.Cheers for all the photo's.

Cheers Venoms,For som1 as outdated on computers as me doing something like that for the 1st time was like rocket science

I often think I am as outdated as they come in reference to computers!:D A lot of trial and error but mostly error.:P

Here's some shots from the heavily Japanese influenced (ZATOICHI included) film THE MAGNIFICENT SWORDSMAN (1968)...

pdvd000pf6.png

By venoms5 at 2008-05-07

pdvd019oj0.png

By venoms5 at 2008-05-07

pdvd022dy8.png

By venoms5 at 2008-05-07

PsiKnifeKFT

*drools* Awesome poster collection you have going there, venom.

Are those first print?

Do you have those hanging?

*drools* Awesome poster collection you have going there, venom.

Are those first print?

Do you have those hanging?

Thanks, I have more but that's all I've had time to take pics of. All originals. None of them hanging. All are rolled and cataloged such as "Indy Kung Fu", "Chang Cheh", "Chu Yuan", "Venoms", "Miscellaneous Kung Fu", etc....the lobby and still sets are all kept in fitted boxes. Need to find another form of protection for those.

Archived