Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... Bloody Mission. I've never heard of this one either. Anyone know anything about it? I don't see it for sale.

I really wish they'd go back to these painted posters, I'm sick of all the photoshop floating head crap, there's no soul to them.

Hmmm... Bloody Mission. I've never heard of this one either. Anyone know anything about it? I don't see it for sale.

I think there's a VHS tape of this out there. My friend may have it.

Here's an ad (front and back) for the Shaw distributed SHAOLIN VS LAMA...If anyone wants to know what the blurbs say, I can type them out separately...

69721740gl4.jpg

By venoms5 at 2008-04-19

84509726kd3.jpg

By venoms5 at 2008-04-19

Morgoth Bauglir

Thanks a lot Venoms5. Do you think you can type out what it says about the actors for Shaolin vs Lama?

Morgoth Bauglir

I can't take it! What does it say under Sun Jung Chi? And what about Lo rei? And most importantly, what about Chang Shan? He's a Chinese born Korean? He's a 6th degree in Tai Boxing experts? he represented in a tournament?

I'm a big Chang Shan fan so this is pretty exciting seeing this. I've never been able to find much info on him. PLease type all that stuff out if you get the chance venoms5. As you can see I'm a patient person:p

Morgoth, I thought about you when posting this so here's Chang Shan first and these are typed exactly as they are on the ad...

CHANG SHAN

26 years old. He is an overseas Chinese from Korea. Since his boyhood, he learned and practiced 'Tai' boxing for years. He is grade 6 'Tai' Boxing expert. He represented the Republic of Korea to participate in the contests for many times. He returned to Taiwan as a famous expert in boxing.

LO JUI

24 years old. Born in Taiwan, R.O.C. At age of six, he learned from boxing tutor the Southern Shao Ling active course and unique feat of 'Five Fowl War'. When he was 16 years old, he learned 'Tai' boxing and he is ranked as Grade 5 'Tai' boxer. And he represented his country to participate in the tournaments in Japan and Korea.

The rest shortly...

The rest are in order on the Ad above...

LI WEI-YUN

20 years old. At age of ten, she began to learn the Chinese Boxing from a famous tutor. She devoted herself to the practice of boxing without interruption. She is specialized in the swordsmanship of the Plum Flower Sect. Her attack with her legs is excellent feat. She is considered as a rare woman boxer nowadays.

WILLIAM YEN

Learned Shaolin Kung Fu at the age of 5. Specialized in somersaulting, jumping and "Plum Fighting" skills. He can perform somersaults ten times without his hands touching the ground and jump 50 times without stopping. This is the first time he enters the movie circle.

SUN YUNG CHI

36 years old. He has learned and practiced the boxing and active course for thirty years. He opened private Chinese gymnasium institutions across the Island for teaching his disciples. He is familiar with the boxing style in the Southern China, Eagle Claw work, and Mantis Boxing as a rare expert in the boxers circle.

GEORGE CHANG

Learned Kung Fu from the age of 7, now an expert in all forms of Northern Kung Fu. He has taught more than 200 students in Kung Fu in Northern Chinese somersault and jumping skills.

HO HSING NAN

He is a kung fu fanatic who has practiced Karate since childhood. He has participated in more than 30 Kung Fu contests all over the world, including France, Central and South America and has won many gold medals. This is the first time he has played in a movie.

ROBERT YANG

He practiced Tibetan Lama (Buddhist) Kung Fu. He starts his practice by throwing a weight of 15 kilograms, then adding five more kilograms for every two months until 85 kilograms. Then, he began to practice Lama pugilism and is keen in "Iron Skin Practice" he is famous for his outer strength Kung Fu.

Archived