Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

Hey that's great. I don't understand why the color is different but it's like that when I join them for whatever reason. I then adjust the focus then the color so I have no explanation why it's that way. Maybe over time I'll figure some different programs out to enable me to do this perfectly.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oldeschool17

Endsang, what method(s) did you use to get rid of the joins? Ive done clone stamping and automerge. Usually i can get it to work out decent but there have been a couple of times where it didnt work out the way i wanted it to. For removing the smudges/spots, did you just zoom in and clone stamp?

Endsang, what method(s) did you use to get rid of the joins? Ive done clone stamping and automerge. Usually i can get it to work out decent but there have been a couple of times where it didnt work out the way i wanted it to. For removing the smudges/spots, did you just zoom in and clone stamp?

On this picture I just zoomed about 200% and used clone stamp along the join. Then I noticed the quite obvious difference in lighting, so I slightly changed the contrast and brightness on the left side, then did another round over the join with a larger brush on the clone stamp to make the transition a bit smoother.

It doesn't work equally well on ALL pictures, but if you vary brush sizes and spend some time on it, it can look pretty decent. It's probably easier the further you zoom in as well.

Archived