Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome pics as usual, venoms5. Let me know if you ever need any help retouching or removing scratches/smudges from any of the pics. I'd love to help if I can.

Okay now I really wanna see "Gang Master" I've never even heard of it. Was it remastered?

Yeah it was released by IVL a couple years ago. It's still available.

Awesome pics as usual, venoms5. Let me know if you ever need any help retouching or removing scratches/smudges from any of the pics. I'd love to help if I can.

By all means. If you can eliminate those joins. It doesn't bother me too much as I have the originals but it might be annoying for others who might want to save the images. If it's not a lot of trouble for you to remove them that is. I can't do it myself at the moment.

I did an attempt on one of your Gang Master pictures.

The join itself is easy to fix, but as you can see, the lighting is slightly different on each side of the join.

With some more detail tweaking it can be done a lot better in regards to the lighting, but it's all work of patience.

I won't really have the spare time to fix up all the cards, but if someone has a request for a certain pic, I don't mind helping out. :)

118547f3a235743d3.jpg

Archived