Shaw Brothers Image Gallery (Some nudity)

venoms5

Interesting. I only have PhotoShop 6 at work so I can't use this tool but I like what I see.

http://www.eyesondesign.net/pshop/healing/brush.htm

Anyone use PaintShop btw? I use this program at home.

I've used a few different programs working in the sign business over the years but I always come back to Photoshop and Illustrator, I never used Paintshop but have seen some great art from people using it(I hear it's 6 times cheaper), I also have a program called Flexisign that's great for vector, I probably use it more than Illustrator.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oldeschool17

thanks tosh.

teako- I use to use paintshop pro back in the day but mainly to make gifs. Its ridiculously user friendly which is why i used it to make gifs over photoshop.

Btw,you can use photomerge in photoshop which is hella nice to clear up the joins in these scans.

I don't think the version of photoshop I have has photomerge. It's version 5.5 and ImageReady 2.0.

Chinatown Kid

Life Gamble with my main man Fu Sheng is one film I'd love to see, those shots look mighty interesting. Thanks for posting the pics venoms5. I see your from North Carolina too, nice to see another fan on here from my neck of the woods.:D

Life Gamble with my main man Fu Sheng is one film I'd love to see, those shots look mighty interesting. Thanks for posting the pics venoms5. I see your from North Carolina too, nice to see another fan on here from my neck of the woods.:D

Yeah, I think I'm a couple hours away from where you're at. Boone, right? Or am I mistaken?

Life Gamble with my main man Fu Sheng is one film I'd love to see, those shots look mighty interesting.

Fu plays a serious role here too like in AVENGING EAGLE.

Chinatown Kid
Yeah, I think I'm a couple hours away from where you're at. Boone, right? Or am I mistaken?

No man actually I live in Fayetteville, it's right here next to Fort Bragg. Thanks again for the Life Gamble pics, it really looks like a great film. :)

Archived