need help finding a movie

Guest helpmeplease

Guest helpmeplease

i seen this movie over 20 years ago and i dont no the title. i would love to see it again. the movie started with a man holding a bird cage w/ a white cover over it. he enters a huge house or building and starts fighting everyone while hold this bird cage. he eventually gets killed on the stairs. before he dies his eyes get burned out. his sister (I think) comes to revenge her brothers death. she meets up with this other guy who helps her fight but he is killed when one of the guys throw a huge bag of rice or sand at him. the sister kills every at the end of the movie and coffs up blood. not sure if she died. there was a lot of fighting through out the whole movie. please can someone tell me what the name of this movie was cause i would love to see it again.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need help too..remember very little details,but movie is american and main lead is black guy...in the end bad dude keeps pushing his head to barrel and when pulls him up asks"who is the master".after few times black guy answers"I am the master" and starts to glow...

I need help too..remember very little details,but movie is american and main lead is black guy...in the end bad dude keeps pushing his head to barrel and when pulls him up asks"who is the master".after few times black guy answers"I am the master" and starts to glow...

The Last Dragon:) Sho-Enough from the Shogun of Harlem.

It's been over 20 years. It's about a young girl trying to take revenge of her parents. The main villain is Lung Fei. At one scence, she grabed a full hand of cow's drop and threw at Lung Fei and his guys.

Can you tell which one is this?

Many thanks.

Topgun

Morgoth Bauglir

I doubt it is Horse Boxing Killer. I could be wrong, but I don't remember Lung Fei having any poop thrown at him. And he doesn't have any guys, he is a loner.

But, Horse Boxing Killer is a decent movie and has a lot of good fighting. You should check it out Topgun.

Guys,

I checked into youtube and that is not the one...sorry. I know you tried.

I was able to think of some more details: At one point, she is injured by Lung Fei, and went in hiding. When she recovered, she went out into an open field to pratice. This girl is about 5' or less. One of Lung Fei's guys is the guy with a patch on his eye in Chen Kuan Tai's "Iron Fist." This girl comes to his house and fights with him while his wife watches.

Thanks,

Topgun

Archived