help with title please

Guest almighty

Guest almighty

found this forum and decided to attempt to find a movie i have wanted for years, i used to think its a jackie chan flick but i checked imdb and it appears its not.

movie has 2 "masters" one white hair the other dark, they are brothers, the main charicter is the "student" of the white haired master, he has long black hair.

the movie appears to be mostly comedy, when the masters meet in the begining of the movie they play this strange footsy game almost like its rock paper sissors

the dark haired master is sick, and requires medication, medication is young boy's urine (strange)

middle of the movie has the young student fighting "zombies" that turn out to be a hoax, until they find real "zombies"

i hope this helps you help me, i will attempt to remember more information on this movie but thats about all that sticks out since i had this from the bargan bin at walmart 16years ago on vhs.

thanks

todd

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds so familiar especially the fake zombies followed by the real ones. I'm not altogether sure. I have a movie with the zombie scene in it I just can't remember what it was. Maybe somebody else knows?

Morgoth Bauglir

hmmm, I am 99% sure it is Labyrinth of Death. I saw the Groundzero version. Mark and Jack Long are in it, but Mark Long's role is only a cameo. If you like this movie you should check out Taoism Drunkard.

Guest almighty

well i do remember on the box art it said dueling masters, but that is not the name of this movie prolly just horrible bargan bin+translation error.

im adding Labyrinth of Death and Taoism Drunkard to my amazon list and will reply back, maybe with youtube videos when i get this great movie.

thanks for the quick replys

Oh yeah! DUEL OF THE MASTERS has Feng Ko An as one of the teachers and Sonny Yue is the student! I don't have this one any longer but it is a MIRACLE FIGHTERS clone.

Guest almighty

Gods Of Wu Tang, that seems like the movie im looking for, im going to download a section of a torrent, and will reply with a positive answer in a few hours/days

venoms5 is probably right, but I remember a weird pee scene in Labyrinth of Death.

There's also a urine scene in DRAGON'S CLAWS with HJL. The old guy looked like he was enjoying that bit a little too much. Never seen LABYRINTH OF DEATH nor heard of it.

Morgoth Bauglir
There's also a urine scene in DRAGON'S CLAWS with HJL. The old guy looked like he was enjoying that bit a little too much. Never seen LABYRINTH OF DEATH nor heard of it.

Labyrinth is a horrible movie. Not the worst I have seen, but really bad.

Archived