Grandmaster Hwang Ing Shik died? Is it true?

WalkOn

I just read in another forum that Grandmaster Hwang Ing Shik died recently in a car accident in Canada!?! Is this true? Can anyone confirm, please?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
silver hermit

i never heard that. but it is possible there was a blizzard on that date. only way to know for sure is to pop by his gym i guess.

you have the origonal link to the story??

Yeh hopefully someone will clear this up, i really hope this isn't true! Wang In Shik is a legend, if it is true than he'll never be forgotten thats for sure.

I just received a reply from his Hapikido School in Canada and they just saw GM Whang Ing Sik yesterday. Sorry for the confusion. I'm glad it's false!

Regards,

Cesar

theportlykicker

What's with all the false rumours of legendary martial artists dying in car accidents all of a sudden?! First Sammo, now Whang In Sik! This is getting ridiculous!

sonnychibaidol

It is shocking to see such lousy rumours being spread like this. Whang Inn Sik should sue the socks off these clowns.

There was also something on wikipedia about Sammo dying after falling off a mountain in Taiwan. Do people really have nothing better to do than to make this horrible stuff up?

Chinatown Kid

This reminds me of the story of the boy who cried wolf, if wilkepedia allows lies to keep being posted then eventually people won't believe anything that's posted on there, even when it's true. :S

This reminds me of the story of the boy who cried wolf, if wilkepedia allows lies to keep being posted then eventually people won't believe anything that's posted on there, even when it's true. :S

I take anything off wilkepedia with a grain of salt, hell really anything I read off the internet.

Guest Markgway

ALL of the following rumours are 100% true*

1. Jackie Chan has quit the film industry and will now devote his life to bee-keeping. "I love those little bees" Jackie said to an unnamed source.

2. Sammo Hung has lost 135lbs in weight and will be playing a starving POW in Eastern Condors II - Fuck 'em Up! Sammo will also write, produce, and direct under his pseudonym Stanley Tong.

3. Gordon Liu has finally revealled he in fact died of severe earache in 1987. "It's true", said Gordon to Ric Meyers, "I didn't realise that my ghost had been hanging round making movies for 22 years, but now it's time to rest."

4. Quentin Tarantino will star in a remake of The Big Boss by Jingle Ma. To convincingly play Chinese Quentin will have his eyes taped up and will be sporting a pair of buck teeth that once belonged to Sai Gwa-Pau. "I can't slee siit, but yeah, this whole fucking fing ils fucking cool, man!"

5. Jet Li has begun divorce proceedings against wife Nina Li citing "irreconcilable differences". "Truth is", commented Jet, "that she found out I like to cross dress. She got really upset when I offered to share frocks. I'm changing my stage name to Jessie Li... but I know my fans will accept me for who I am. "

*(except the ones that are 100% false).

Archived