Batman Dark Knight trailer

The Amazing Psycho Per

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Batman Begins" was pretty much flawless in my opinion. I thought it was the best Batman thus far.

This new trailer makes me believe this is going to be amazing.

Chinatown Kid

The other Batman movies seemed to campy for my tastes, I liked the more serious tone of Nolan's film. I thought Batman Begins was the best Batman movie made so far but one thing that could have been improved though was the fight scenes imo. Hopefully The Dark Knight will have better action.

doug maverick

well the first two were amazing after that it turned to crap, with the last one being the worst of the bunch. i mean i liked the idea of an older batman but not a damn comedic one.

Chinatown Kid

I liked the fact that Nolan's Batman was portrayed as being trained by a Ninjutsu Master and being a Ninja Warrior which fitted perfectly to the whole Batman character/mythology. Batman Begins seemed more grittier than the previous films too which I liked, Burton's seemed a little to over the top and cartoonish(albeit a Dark cartoon)for my tastes but did enjoy them, especially the one with Nicolson as the Joker as over the top as he was, looks like Nolan's Joker is gonna be a little more subdued but still sinister(is that Heath Ledger playing him?). The one that really sucked was Batman and Robin, don't know what went wrong there. :rolleyes:

I saw the new trailer with Joker in action on Attack of the Show last night. It looks freaking awesome!!! I cannot wait to see this!!! Heath definitely looks very menacing and psychotic as the Joker.

It's looking pretty cool, Bale definitley makes a great Batman, the last movie seemed to fall apart at the end, hopefully they nail it in this one (and have better fights). Does anyone else think the new Joker looks like Ichi the Killer?

I like the new "deranged, self-mutilated, painted-up psycho" Joker over the more traditional "fell in acid" Joker. Looks great.

kungfusamurai
It's looking pretty cool, Bale definitley makes a great Batman, the last movie seemed to fall apart at the end, hopefully they nail it in this one (and have better fights). Does anyone else think the new Joker looks like Ichi the Killer?

The make-up and especially the hair remind me of Brandon Lee's Crow.

KFS

5 Element Boxer

Batman Forever could've been really good had there been less...umm...color, and had Two Face looked more dark instead of looking like a clown. I liked Val Kilmer as Batman. I liked Batman Begins too (although I still like the first two more), and The Dark Knight looks like it will be good as well. I'm still questioning Heath Ledger as The Joker though. Gotta wait and see.

I think this movie is looking great. Ledger can really throw himself into a role. Batman Begins had its flaws (stop with the jump-cut fighting already) but was the strongest one by far. And no Katie Holmes this time either. The level of talent in this film will deliver, I can almost guarantee it.

froffeecoffee

A picture of Aaron Eckhardt as Two-Face has gone up today. This should erase the bad memories that was Tommy Lee Jones's portrayal. To be fair I blame that all on Schumacher.

This Two-Face looks so great. I can't wait for The Dark Knight!!!

post-17-144191879277_thumb.jpg

Alright, time to get excited for the Dark Knight movie again. According to reviewers who have seen the movie already, it has been called everything from "visionary" to a "masterpiece" http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight/. Some reviews have noted cleaner action scenes that are markedly improved from the first one. I'm not going to go into all the hyperbole that's starting to surround this film, so you can read it yourself at the link I gave. Needless to say, it doesn't help if you're already anticipating this movie!

Burton's seemed a little to over the top and cartoonish(albeit a Dark cartoon)for my tastes but did enjoy them, especially the one with Nicolson as the Joker as over the top as he was

I watched the 89 movie last night and was hoping to look at it the way it was in the childhood. but I pretty much got the same feeling as you. good thing I caught up with BB.:D

Archived