Hello, and help me ID this classic film(!)

Guest Sho

For the past 5 years I have been trying to track down a classic kung fu flick. I apologize in advance if I should know this (i.e. if it is famous) but my most striking memories from this film is a guy that has the tendons in his arm severed, but then ties them together with his teeth so he can keep fighting (classic!) and when hit, a crude x-ray of bones being broken was shown (like Romeo Must Die). Can anyone tell me which film this was?

As an aside, I am thrilled to have stumbled on this forum. I'm a fan of traditional kung fu movies and am looking forward to learning more. My favorite flick is "Chinese Super Ninja" aka "Five Element Ninjas". I'm not sure where this fits in the hierarchy of the major kung fu geeks, but it is exactly the kind of film I dig. I like the bigger budget stuff too, but these kinds of films have a kitchy appeal that can't be replaced.

Question: do posters here ever have offline marathons? Or, is there places that one might be exposed to a number of great films at once?

Best,

Joe

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived