The Machine Girl

JohnnieFreeze

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trailer looks totally wild, I have to see this movie it looks like a Cult movie for sure.

Product Description

Ami (Minase Yashiro in her film debut) is a tough but otherwise average high school girl trying to lead a normal life. Her world comes crashing down when her brother and his friend are killed by ruthless bullies. As Ami tracks down the ringleader she is surprised to discover the bullies' association with a sinister ninja yakuza family. When she goes after her revenge she soon finds herself in over her head and minus her left arm. Barely surviving Ami escapes and seeks out shelter from two kindly garage mechanics. They take pity on her fitting her with a high-powered machine gun where her arm used to be. She then teams up with the chainsaw-wielding mother (Asami) of her brother's slain friend and together they unleash an unholy non-stop over-the-top kill fest against the equally creative machinery (drill bra flying guillotine) of their relentless ninja enemies.

51PmLAJVVML._SS500_.jpg

froffeecoffee

It's a pretty insane movie. The only issue I have with it is the cheap CGI gore effects. I know it's low-budget, but the CGI looks like a lazy option to good old-fashion make-up effects. The Yakuza family are fantastically sick. Ami's revenge is just as brutal. Good, crazy fun!:P

I thought this one kinda sucked. The first half of the film was entertaining, but it lost/bored me in the second half. Well, I guess it was kinda fun. Not somthing Ill ever buy or watch again.

Morgoth Bauglir

I liked it, but like you gwailomofo, I don't see myself watchign it again. I would probably rate it a 3/5. It's fun to watch if you want to see stuff like a girl take a lady's body and squeeze the body so that blood goes squirting all over her husband.

there is nothing better then a hot girl running around in a school girl outfit killing people :). the gore was funny, the fights were decent. lol @ the scene when they tempura'ed her hand.

i loved this one,totally insane stuff,the yakuza family were a bunch of total crazed lunatics!!.....the female lead playing the machine was great!!..plenty of gore too...:D

• Administrator

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS OFF-THE-WALL LITTLE FLICK.

But like a lot of recent Japanese action films- YO-YO GIRL COP, the recent KEKKO KAMEN movies- they could all use more solid action choreography. You've got all the exploitation elements in place. Now just give us really cool action.

yea it was great for a watch through, i got a freind whose one of those japanese pop singers i watched it with her, we laughed our heads off. it was very funny to me. all the cheap ass cgi just added to the comedy.

Neon Samurai

I didn't see this thread. Disregard my initial post.

All I can say about Machine Girl is that it's one of the most crazed movies I've ever seen. Only Karate Inferno is in it's league. Great fun!!

Fundoshi Corps make the most ridiculously obscene but thoroughly entertaining gore films ever. They have a huge catalogue of films..i currently only own Machine Girl,Tokyo Gore Police & Robogeisha....but i recommend all 3.

Archived