Last batch.. any recomendations

Tigerstyles

Bloody Parrot (Shaw Brothers) (1981)

Bloody%20Parrot%20SBDVD.jpg

Deadly Knives The (Shaw Brothers) (1972)

Deadly%20Knives%20SBDVD.jpg

Diau Charn (Shaw Brothers) (1956)

Usurpers Of Emperor’s Power (Shaw Brothers) (1983)

Usurpers%20Of%20EmperorS%20SBDVD.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vengeanceofhumanlanterns

All three. Bloody Parrot is foremost I'd say. Then The Deadly Knives, and then Usurper Of Emperor's Power. Those are the three I'm picking up.

The Amazing Psycho Per

I agree that Bloody Parrot and Usurpers Of Emperor’s Power have the best looking covers in a while... I just think about that ugly Shaolin rescuers cover...:confused:WTF is wrong with Lo Meng's head! Looks like a freakin' bubble head!

I hope all 4 titles will come with trailers. The Imperial Swordsman did not have any trailer....neither the original nor the new one. I have noticed this lack of trailers in at least one more new Celestial DVD that I bought. More cost cutting or they simply cannot be bothered anymore?

The Amazing Psycho Per

Since in all the last movies I bought from recent batches there were an original trailer, I must assume that when they have it they put it...

You really can't go wrong with a simple still of a movie for a cover. The less they try the better they get. Deadly Knives looks like the best cover of all time. If I ran the world the Shaw dvd covers would only consist of unadulterated stills, lobby cards, or original posters. None of that photoshop crap.

Bloody Parrot i think i'll get along with Supreme Swordsman with Austin Wai, Lung Tien Tsang and Derek Yee. Still can't wait for Kid from Kwangtung!

I agree that Bloody Parrot and Usurpers Of Emperor’s Power have the best looking covers in a while... I just think about that ugly Shaolin rescuers cover...:confused:WTF is wrong with Lo Meng's head! Looks like a freakin' bubble head!

:D:D:D

FUNNY BUT SO TRUE!!!!

Archived