Dragon dynasty glitch?

Sandpalm79

Any one notice on the 36th chamber of shaolin, for DD that while it is the best print ever.. there are a couple parts where there is some like artifacts when he first gets in the temple.. and later the screen freezes at one section? Not to be complete videophile , just was curious if this transfer maybe had a couple little glitches

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many minutes and seconds into the movie do those occur? i'll check it against my copy. I didnt notice anything before.

Ok heres the times 34:02 and 140:05

the first (34:02)is when he wakes up in shaolin and is holding his wounded leg and walks out. there is a artifact that flies across the screen real quick. let me know if you see it!

also at 140:05 is when he is recruiting members and he is standing on the guy who is being smothered by all the poles. the screen freezes and then you see lo leih's hands as he is talking in his lair.

Let me know

I dont see anything. I took some caps at those times that you mentioned. It must have been a fluke that you got a bad copy or something

34:02

81qt0lh.jpg

140:05

7yqc46w.jpg

wow that was quick. well heres the thing i maybe should specify. those are the exact moments but its int the range 34:00-34:05 that a streak slashes across to the right.. you have to look at the whole picture and youll see it(if its in yours too!)

and the 140:05 is a freeze right there as the scence changes.Did your freeze for a sec? could be intentional but i never saw it in the old ones

this could be my copy but i have treated it like gold dust and got it at best buy

let me know thankyou oldschool!

Morgoth Bauglir

A lot of DVDs freeze for about a half a second when changing scenes. It usually only happens once during the length of the movie. I don't know what causes this, but I have noticed it on all of DD's releases.

wow that was quick. well heres the thing i maybe should specify. those are the exact moments but its int the range 34:00-34:05 that a streak slashes across to the right.. you have to look at the whole picture and youll see it(if its in yours too!)

and the 140:05 is a freeze right there as the scence changes.Did your freeze for a sec? could be intentional but i never saw it in the old ones

this could be my copy but i have treated it like gold dust and got it at best buy

let me know thankyou oldschool!

Yeah i took caps at the exact intervals you stated with no delay. I didnt notice any freezes or streaks. Ill perhaps give it another look and see if i notice anything. Maybe somebody else can take a look and confirm as well.

Sometimes DVDs freeze at the layer change which will occur about halfway through the film. Maybe the lens in your player has a hard time reading a portion of the disc which would account for the problem? I've seen some players not play certain movies at all but will play in other machines.

Morgoth Bauglir
I've seen some players not play certain movies at all but will play in other machines.

That happens to me sometimes with Groundzero discs, and it happens a lot with Videoasia (all of the "Double Shaolin Feature" discs just to name a few).

That happens to me sometimes with Groundzero discs, and it happens a lot with Videoasia (all of the "Double Shaolin Feature" discs just to name a few).

I stopped buying those awful indy kung fu discs a long time ago. A shame they didn't prep those releases more professionally. A number of those titles are quite good. I think I only bought one or two of those VideoAsia discs and a handful of the groundzero releases.

I should probably go to. I have around 1900 titles now. About 60 or 70 I haven't even opened yet with more on the way including 17 Shaw titles. I have little time to watch them much of the time:D

Archived