I need some help from a real Kung Fu expert

Guest GloryTaker

Guest GloryTaker

I am having trouble finding a film I watched as a teen. The chinese family next door took me to a Chinese film festival when I was about 11. We watched one of the best and not to mention most memorable films I had ever seen. The film starred a ninja who was a swordsman but his expertise was throwing poison darts with incredible accuracy. I believe he was part of a gang outside of a main city. The main character later in the movie decides to become a policeman and is forced to kill his old gang and family. The movie starts with the beheading of whom I believe his brother and after the head was chopped off he threw a dart from 100 yrds away to kill the executioner.

The movie took place before the age of gun (there were no guns used in the movie) and the fight scenes were not cheesy at all. The directer seemed like he wanted to create a film that centered around the mans feelings and intense gory fights---again no cheese flying or wire kung fu. The film looked to be from the 70's due to the camera filters and quality of the final production.

This film might be Japanese and thus defeats the purpose of me posting in this thread. If anyone has any idea what this film is please do your best to help me. I will not sleep correctly until I find this film and netflix it or order it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived