Help! Watch this video and name the films

garmund

Please identify the films in this video. It is a 95MB avi file that takes about 5 minutes to download.

Here is what I have so far (thanks to mantis FIST, kungfusamurai, and venoms5):

00:11 Martial Monks of Shaolin Temple

01:57 Princess being carried down road is intercepted

02:42 Guy defends against bo sticks with table stools

04:24 Magnificent Natural Fist

06:18 Martial Monks of Shaolin Temple

08:43 Shaolin The Blood Mission

16:00 Blood of the Dragon Peril

18:04 Masters of Tiger Crane

22:19 Grand Master of Shaolin Kung Fu

40:56 Double Dragon in Last Duel

46:36 Incredible Shaolin Thunderkick

________

roll blunts

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have always wondered what these movies were myself. I have that movie on VHS. I know all the films are Korean, if that helps?

Cheers!

kungfusamurai

These are definitely all korean-made kung fu flicks. You can find them all over the place via labels like Saturn/Passion Productions; Beverly Wilshire (there are a few); Ground Zero/Video Asia; etc...

Look for names like Benny Tsui, Mike Wong, Elton Chong, Eagle Han Ying, Dragon Lee, and Hwang Jang Lee amongst the actors. Sorry I couldn't be more specific with the IDs below. All of these films blend together because they all look the same. I don't think I've ever sat through one flick, just fast forwarded to the fights. Also your clip was hard to see, so I couldn't ID all of the actors.

2 is one of many Dragon Lee flicks

3 is an Elton Chong flick

4 another Elton Chong flick

5 another Dragon Lee flick

6? Shoalin Blood Mission (you already got that - I'm just using this as a guide point so you know which films I'm talking about)

7 White mask fighter - don't know. This would have stood out if I had even seen just a clip of it on one of my dvds

8 Is this the Incredible Shaolin Thunderkick ID? I thought it might have also been Double Dragon In Last Duel(includes the second part fighting the women - its definitely 'benny tsui' fighting them)?

9 It looks like the yellow bandana fight scene and the next in the restaurant are from the same movie, but I don't remember which one. There are a few that feature fights in enclosed restaurants, but not as many as in HK or Taiwan films

10 Grandmaster of Shaolin with Kam Kong (bald guy)

11 Double Dragon In Last Duel ("I come to kill you!") again...

KFS

The first one is MARTIAL MONKS OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE starring Dragon Lee and HJL

Don't know the second one...

The third one is MAGNIFICENT NATURAL FIST starring Elton Chong, Mike Wong

The fourth is MARTIAL MONKS OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE again (Dragon Lee)

The fifth is SHAOLIN BLOOD MISSION (you already have this one)

The sixth is BLOOD OF THE DRAGON PERIL (the Doll Bride Mask)

The seventh is RAGING MASTERS TIGER CRANE (HJL is a white haired villain)

Don't know the eighth...

Don't know the ninth...

Don't know the remainder...

The first one is MARTIAL MONKS OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE starring Dragon Lee and HJL

Don't know the second one...

The third one is MAGNIFICENT NATURAL FIST starring Elton Chong, Mike Wong

The fourth is MARTIAL MONKS OF SHAOLIN TEMPLE again (Dragon Lee)

The fifth is SHAOLIN BLOOD MISSION (you already have this one)

The sixth is BLOOD OF THE DRAGON PERIL (the Doll Bride Mask)

The seventh is RAGING MASTERS TIGER CRANE (HJL is a white haired villain)

Don't know the eighth...

Don't know the ninth...

Don't know the remainder...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Like a pro, he didn't even stop to think. You da man Venoms :cool:

I have some widescreen versions of some of these about. Can't remember if they're full scope or not. I'll check...

It would be nice if more of these were on DVD. They're pretty brainless but if you're in the mood for just fights, they fit the bill.

Morgoth Bauglir

Hwang is such a pimp in Blood Mission. I love that scene where he plays chess with girls as the chess pieces and has them kill eachother.

Hwang is such a pimp in Blood Mission. I love that scene where he plays chess with girls as the chess pieces and has them kill eachother.

Putting the dynamite in the guys pants was pure villainy, too! Just wish the final fight was a tad bit better. It seems he brutally pulverizes the monks and when the tables are turned, Hwang doesn't take quite as much punishment.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah I guess the finale could have been better, but I was satisfied. He does an amazing kick where he jumps up and kicks a spear out of a guy's hands and then kicks him in the chest all in the same jump. I think that was what happened. i am gonna have to watch the movie again as soon as I can now that I have it on my mind.

BTW, does this movie have the stupidest ending or what? That guy shows up and the pages of the book fly up in the air. What a stupid way to end the movie.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah, that is what happens. God I hated that ending. I didn't want to give away exactly what happens. It is a good cheesy ending I guess. I would stay and talk to you all night but I have to work in 7 hours and I have Ninja in the Claw of the CIA in my DVD player and I am excited to see this! Good talking to you venoms 5. Later!:D

Hey, let me know how that one is. I had it in my hands when it came out and put it back and wasn't able to find it after that. I suppose it couldn't be any worse than WHEN ZEN KWAN DO STRIKES IN PARIS! The fights were good, but the storyline was all over the place.

Archived