BRAVE ARCHER series--> questions

bobo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

That is an awesome tune. I hope you find the name. Another song I'd like to know the name of from BA 3 is where Ti Lung refuses to save Ching Li's son.

That is an awesome tune. I hope you find the name. Another song I'd like to know the name of from BA 3 is where Ti Lung refuses to save Ching Li's son.

Do you mean this song?

If so, I agree it is good!

I also like the song playing during the opening credits of 'Chinatown Kid'

I have 2 versions, but I like the one with singing, rather than just instrumental.

>

Great stuff, but I always laugh my head off at that scene, because the music just seems wildly inappropriate. The imagery is suitably intense, but mostly with a little smoke, some posing and more than a bit of 'bad touching', and we get this overwrought 'send-the-entire-army-to-destroy-Shaolin' kind of track to accompany it. :xd:

I was thinking, "isn't this detailed in the credits?" Not exactly, apparently: everything is credited in English except the song title! Written by Chang Cheh, performed by Jenny, released on the Jenfu label. However, I took this screenshot because it might be a help. Would I be right to assume that the characters in quotation marks could be the song title? If so, could someone translate here?

jenfu.jpg

What a coincidence, I just watched the trailer for The Master with Chen Kuan Tai, and it features the that very piece of music.

Boogie Down Bronx!

(I'm pretty close to there)

Thanks for the clue, man.

I hope to figure this out!

Hey Mars

How is the night coming along??

Boogie Down Bronx!

(I'm pretty close to there)

Thanks for the clue, man.

I hope to figure this out!

Hey Mars

How is the night coming along??

Hi! It's super. Just watched Dragon Tiger Gate which I enjoyed very much. Posted some photo's (screencaptures) from New Shaolin Boxers and I think I will go watch Brave Archer 3, again.

How is your late night/evening/morning/tomorrow? Hope it is filled with great FU!

Hi! It's super. Just watched Dragon Tiger Gate which I enjoyed very much. Posted some photo's (screencaptures) from New Shaolin Boxers and I think I will go watch Brave Archer 3, again.

How is your late night/evening/morning/tomorrow? Hope it is filled with great FU!

Wow 4:17 A.M. posting for you, huh?

Where you posting from? USA? UK?

Asia?!?!::biggrin:

Curious, I am :cool:

Wow 4:17 A.M. posting for you, huh?

Where you posting from? USA? UK?

Asia?!?!::biggrin:

Curious, I am :cool:

Well, I am on Pacific time, west coast US, so I think it was actually 1:17 a.m. here, heh heh. Not too late for me.

Well, I am on Pacific time, west coast US, so I think it was actually 1:17 a.m. here, heh heh. Not too late for me.

Beware Eastern Evil with this lady ... a wise person living in a interesting city....(hahahhha is a joke!)

She is an encyclopaedia of Alexander. :nerd:

Hugs

Alexandra

Beware Eastern Evil with this lady ... a wise person living in a interesting city....(hahahhha is a joke!)

She is an encyclopaedia of Alexander. :nerd:

Hugs

Alexandra

I thank you for the great compliment, but it is not true! I think you know as much, or more than I do. And there are several on the forum who know more than I! I consider myself a student of the films of Fu Sheng.

:khi3f:

I thank you for the great compliment, but it is not true! I think you know as much, or more than I do. And there are several on the forum who know more than I! I consider myself a student of the films of Fu Sheng.

:khi3f:

Heh...heh...heh!!! :laluot_02:

You!!!

Alexandra

Archived