Underrated Old School Stars

AlbertV

Yeh he is great in Shanghai 13! Another guy in that who really impressed me was Lee Chung Yat, he is in Nine Demons and Attack of the Joyfull Goddess, i think he is opera but in this one he has some great kicks 9he fights Chi Kuan Chun in Shanghai 13).

• Like 1

shi-kwan yen, fat chung, hoi san lee, tommy lee (nobody ever mentions how good he was), and james tien, were always underrated.. on another note i've always felt like norman chu has always been over looked..

• Like 1

^Norman Tsui Siu Keung is the maestro..countless great performances,among best are "the loot","bastard swordsman","the challenger","rebellious reign"(I still dun have that on dvd:(...hmm,lot names mentioned here I dun recall even as have seen 100`s of movies(trouble with chinese names)..chin lung is definitely underrated,made good movies with john liu,tan tao liang,chang yi+drunken dragon I liked a lot...

but in cases where appears in sth like 3-5 movies you really cannot complain he is not rated enough..

• Like 1

Cognoscente

Tino Wong was underrated in the sense that he could speak perfect English (according to Bey Logan) but no-one had thought about casting him in an English language production.

• Like 2