help. looking for a specific movie.

Guest tex

Im looking for the title of a movie i would watch as a kid.......i loved this movie so much i would rent it atleast once a week.

I dont know the title. I was hoping someone out there could help me find it.

I remember only bits and pieces of it.......It has 2 characters named Water Man and Fire Man and they play "bad guys"....the main character is a prince who has many brothers....they get separated somehow....The young prince is raised by 3 guys who live together. What i can remember about the 3 guys was that they were not allowed to leave the place where were. Almost like house arrest or something. I dont know.

The main villian i guess you could say....was an old man with long white hair that had this iron or metal cast on his 1st and middle fingers.

Anyways.....the young prince ends up finding atleast one brother and together they fight this old guy with white hair who wears they metal fingers.....dont know if that helps. Please, someone...if you know what movie im talking about let me know.....i'm not going to be on this forum often so hit me up through email...gabrieljoshua84@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

Josh

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Shaolin Prince, its a good movie! you should like it....

Sorry to see you banned from Stuntpeople, I'll miss your comments but you were being a dick and kind of deserve it

Peace!

Morgoth Bauglir

rrden there is no reason to bring that kind of crap up on this forum. As you can see there are a bunch of people impersonating me over there. I guess I should consider it an honor.

Chinatown Kid

That does suck Morgoth if you got banned because of people talking crap under your user name, seems they would have a way to tell if it was your authentic user id or not. You shouldn't have to suffer for the foolishness of others. :(

Morgoth Bauglir

the moderator shauntron banned me because he has grudge against me for some stupid crap that happened a long time ago. Now he is editing my posts and making me look bad. I figure it is him who is impersonating me, but now there are other people doing it (you can see the different writing styles). I guess these people think they are cool or something. I would respond, but I tried to before and Shauntron just kept editing my posts. I am glad this site has good moderators.

Guest wafflenojutsu

I also have a movie that I'd like to find. I saw it 4 years ago and can't remember the title. The main part I remember is the training sequence where the master keeps making his student do pushups with eggs under his hands and big boulders on his back. The guy has to keep doing pushups till he crushes the eggs, then he's got to eat the eggs with dirt all mixed in them. That's pretty much all I can think of.

rrden there is no reason to bring that kind of crap up on this forum. As you can see there are a bunch of people impersonating me over there. I guess I should consider it an honor.

morgoth that wasnt me who write that my username here is rdenn, looks like someone is impersonating me now using my username from youtube, how childish..

i know i dont post here much but i dont want people getting confused with me and some prick on here being an idiot using the same user name as my youtube account.

Archived