Anyone seen "Danger: Diabolik"?

iron flag

I've never seen it.It's the second part of a double feature (after Flash Gordon) playing here in LA tonight and I was wondering if I should stick around to watch it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
froffeecoffee

Wow :eek:, wish I could see it on big screen. By all means watch it. Directed by Mario Brava and starring John Phillp Law with a killer soundtrack by Ennio Morricone. It's a fun and very stylish flick. Though no one has ever said it, I think it was a influence on the Austin Powers films. Let us know what you think of it, if you decide to watch it. Cool double-bill.

Flash Gordon rocked!!! I forgot how good the Queen soundtrack was!! Timothy Dalton was also there and did a Q&A with the(sold out)audience. I really liked Diabolik (could have used a bit more action imo), also really cool soundtrack by Morricone.Princess Aura and Diaboliks chick have to be 2 of the hottest ladies I've seen in movies. Joe Dante was also there to talk about Mario Bava & Dino Di Laurentiis,fun night. :)

froffeecoffee

You got me jealous Iron Flag:mad:!! Sounds like my kind of night at the movies. Always great when someone involved with the movie is there to interact and do a Q and A with fans. Glad to hear you liked Diabolik.:)

Archived