Which actor has been a Bad Guy The Most on screen

WhiteTiger1

C'mon, guys!... You're forgetting one of the most famous villians of all time... Shih Kien, Mr. Han man himself! Played villian to Kwan Tak Hing's Wong Fei Hung in so many films, and later in Shaw films, as well as indies...

:cool:

"Man, you come right out of a comic book!"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Of course! I don't know how I could forget him. You don't even need to put the sunglasses smilie face on your post Dragon, we all know you are one cool mofo.

ironfistedmonk
Lung Fei played a good guy in Born Invincible, and he was a good guy in One Armed Boxer:p:p;)

It's been years since I've seen either film and I don't even remember him being in them!

Morgoth Bauglir

he only plays a small part in Born Invincible, and he plays one of the meanest villains ever in One Armed Boxer. You don't remember his fangs? Come on ironfistedmonk! :D

ironfistedmonk

I must be slipping mate, I only have vague recollections of One Armed Boxer, and that was of a bloke with one arm!!!!!!! lol

haha i loved shih kien, but he had a good bit of good guy roles as well, expecially in his later years.. i saw a few movies with him when he was younger and he could really move

Morgoth Bauglir
I must be slipping mate, I only have vague recollections of One Armed Boxer, and that was of a bloke with one arm!!!!!!! lol

Lung Fei is the reason he lost that arm, obviously! :P

Morgoth Bauglir

If you go by what percentage of their movies they were bad guys in, I would have to say Hwang or Lung Fei. Thinking about it more I think ironfistedmonk is right that it is Lung Fei just a tad over Hwang. Wang Lung Wei is also up there. At least 19 times out of 20 he was a bad guy. Boxer's Omen and Flash Future Kung Fu are the only movies that come to mind where he plays a good guy. And I saw a Godfrey Ho cut and paste movie where he had a small part as a good guy.

If you go only by the # of movies where they played a bad guy and don't worry about the percentage, then it is a really tough call. Some of these guys were in so many movies it is impossible to count them all.

i was going by the title of the thread.. it asks who was the bad guy the most not the percentage of times they played a bad guy versus the percentage they played a good guy

like lo lieh was in around 250 movies and he played a bad guy in atleast 150 and i'd even say it would be more and that's more movies then hwang was even in

Morgoth Bauglir

If we were going by percentage Bolo is definitely up there. he was in countless old school flicks and I don't ever remember him playing a good guy. Only in modern day films has he taken good guy roles, at least from what I can remember.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yep, you are right. I tried my hardest to block that movie out of my mind, so thanks a lot for bringing it up Bus!:P:p

Guest Virtual Scott

Really, no question: Wang Lung Wei. He's been the bad guy in the majority of Shaw flicks... Lu Feng, though, as we all know, has played a villian in the majority of the Venoms flicks as well. Also, you can probably add Lo Lieh, Chan San, Wang Li, Chiang Tao and Tsai Hung to the list.

Archived