What's that 1 Classic Kung Fu Flick your waiting to be remastered

WhiteTiger1

Blood of the Dragon, and if you know that this movie has already been remastered please give me info.

I have many more, I figure to be adding more to the post in the future. Mainly want to know those movies you'd like to see remastered.

Thanks...:cool:

Chinatown Kid

I've been waiting a long time for Kid from Kwangtung to be remastered because all existing prints of this film I've seen are poor quality and look like crap. But thank goodness Celestial are finally releasing it this month, it's gonna be a great Christmas! :D

Other films I'd like to se remastered are Pedicab Driver, all of Billy Chong's films, Bruce Li's Dynamo, Chinese Stuntman and The Lama Avenger and the international version of my ole favorite called Chinatown Kid! :cool:

froffeecoffee

Mystery of Chessboxing. What a big letdown that Media Blasters was planning to give it the same treatment as 7 Grandmasters and then no. Maybe one day.

There are a bunch listed here- http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=909&highlight=remastered

Another couple I would like to see remastered are Killer in White and To Kill a Mastermind. And an uncut version of Hong Kong Godfather would be a dream come true.

Thanks for the heads up!! I guess I should of checked.. No harm!! Now I have two areas to check.. Always looking to improve the quality of my collection.

I also would love to have a Remastered copy of To Kill A Mastermind:cool:

thundered mantis

Damn if I had to pick just one, maybe it would be My Life´s On the Line. But also:

Shaolin vs Lama

Ninja vs Shaolin Guards

5 Fighters from Shaolin

Dirty Kung Fu

He Has Nothing but Kung Fu

Green Jade Statuette

Manhunt

Shaolin Plot

Shanghai 13

Fists, Kicks & Evil

Challenge of Death

The Victim

Legend of a Fighter

Buddhist Fist

City of Darkness

Fearless Duo

Killer in White

Mystery of Chess Boxing

Gerd Ma Lui I, II & III

etc etc

Blood of the Dragon, and if you know that this movie has already been remastered please give me info.

I have many more, I figure to be adding more to the post in the future. Mainly want to know those movies you'd like to see remastered.

Thanks...:cool:

Blood of the Dragon is coming from NEW remastered, and in the longest version ever with original export dub, and I THINK "Flood" AKA US English dubs as well. The menu screens alone look GREAT!

Blood of the Dragon is coming from NEW remastered, and in the longest version ever with original export dub, and I THINK "Flood" AKA US English dubs as well. The menu screens alone look GREAT!

One of my favorite Jimmy Wang Yu movies.

Can't Wait!!

This would be great news... Who is, NEW? Is that a company?

Btw, the film I most look forward to a remastering is Ladywhirlwind. This is an Angela Mao basher extravaganza! Lol.

is a German company that's producing some of the best kung fu DVDs around. They're copy of The Black Panther is the best ever. BTW, I might be wrong about the company, I just know it's a German company. I'll check.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Mystery of chess boxing would be nice to see finally widescreen with subtitles, along with Shaolin vs Wu Tang. Proper versions of The Loot and The Victim would also be very welcome...

As for

A good version of "Shaolin Vs Lama" would be nice.

Now that's impossible, there exist no such version of it, this movie is just plain bad...:P

The Amazing Psycho Per

5 Element Boxer

Without hesitation, my first choice would be Shaolin & Wu Tang (starring Gordon Liu and Adam Cheng). My 2nd choice would easily be Shaolin vs Lama. Maybe The Victim.

• Like 2

All the missing kung fu and wuxia from the Shaws library that hasn't come out yet!

If had to choose one probably the long uncut version of Chinatown Kid would be good enough!

- holy robe of the shaolin temple with ron yu guang as the bad guy

- invincible armour

that's just off the top of my head, there's a dozen more i can think of

All the missing kung fu and wuxia from the Shaws library that hasn't come out yet!

Im down to 16 shaws thats not remasterd Chinese Super Ninjas,The Destroyers,Golden Arm,Shaolin Rescuers,Chinatown Kid,Invincible 1,savage 5,Shaolin Prince,outlaw of the Forest,Slice of death,Warrior of Steel,Boxer from the temple,5 Superfighters,Shaolin Death Kicks,Hammer of God and Scared Knives of Vengeance.If you know of any of being in Eng.remasterd let me know.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Green jade statuette

Super power

Crystal fist

Mystery of chessboxing

Mars villa

Lady whirlwind

The tournament

The killer (sacred knives of vengeance)

The loot

The challenger

and tons of others.... but it will never happen for most of them!!