Rebellious Reign

bboyninku

I've been dying to purchase the VideoAsia release but I have been reluctant because I don't know the specs. Is it English dubbed or original Chinese language and subtitled?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morgoth

Videoasia is English dubbed, but the UK version is partly widescreened and I am pretty sure it is English dubbed. BUT, I heard Joy Sales will be giving this a proper release in the future. If you get the videoasia DVD, then I recommend getting this 5-pack- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000OZ2CPM/sr=1-1/qid=1196123254/ref=dp_image_text_0/103-2880390-5980622?ie=UTF8&n=130&s=dvd&qid=1196123254&sr=1-1 All 5 movies are pretty good.

I appreciate the help. I guess I'll wait until the release of the Joy Sales cause I absolutely refuse to purchase movies English dubbed let alone watch them if it is a first viewing. I always preferred watching movies in its original glory. It took me forever to finally watch Mystery of Chessboxing or better yet known as that goofy title Ninja Checkmate. Most of the Shaw movies I watched for the first time were when Celestial re-released them.

That Five Deadly Videos box looks super badass... marketing schemes these days :D

Archived