The Method Man??

Guest TibetanWhiteCrane

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see the Xenon version. The film, originally titled Fearless Young Boxer, has Casanova as the villain. The Xenon boot version is heavily cut down to literally about 65 minutes.

Guest Hermeskungfu

Peter Chang (Chen) is really good in this - amazing acrobatics (as good as Yuen Biao in places) and some great fights. Let down by a rather weak, ordinary story and attempts at humour that don't really work. The end fight is especially good. There are several clips on YouTube including the end fight - as I put them there.

Guest ironfistedmonk

Decent film, I liked the gimmicks of the end fight, it made a nice change from 2 blokes fighting in a field, plus they couldn't have taken Casanova out in a straight fight so the gimmicks helped with the overall story IMO

Guest jmungus

although its been some years since its last spin in the player, i remember this as a more than just decent flick, especially the action. recommended.

Guest Hermeskungfu

Apologies. For some reason I don't understand, three of the clips I thought I had posted to YouTube, including the great final warehouse fight are not there. Whatever. I will post them tomorrow. My fault I suspect. Old age affects you like that sometimes!

Guest will91XingYu

This film is great i though, i got it from play.com for about 5 pounds! Casanova Wong is crazy in this movie, Peter Cheng should have done way more, he is great here so is Chi Kai.

Guest Morgoth

Chia Kai is in this too?! I can't believe I haven't seen this. Not very often you get to see Peter Cheng show his stuff, and from the clips I have seen Cassanova is just as good as he always is.

And thanks for the info on the xenon version Albert.

Guest theportlykicker

Lung Fei is also in it... well, for about 5 minutes, and I know you like Lung Fei, Morgoth. :)

I thought the action in this film rocked! Peter Chen, Chia Kai, and Casanova Wong, in particular, were all on top TOP form. Underrated flick, and MUCH better than a lot of films that often get praised around here. *cough* Hellz Windstaff *cough* :cool:

Guest Morgoth

does Chan Wai Lau play a teacher character? That guy is one of my favorite actors. I saw on hkcinemagic that it also has Ma chin Ku and Wong Wing San. I am going to have to see this soon.

Archived